Offering practical peace of mind to equine enthusiasts, the Curicyn Equine Triage First Aid Kit is a portable, easy-to-use equine first-aid kit you can keep in your vehicle, trailer or with your saddle in case of emergency. This comprehensive kit includes many necessary first aid items to use for minor and severe injuries when your neighing neighbor is hurt. Keep this kit handy whenever you’re spending time with your special hoofed buddy and be prepared for any unexpected emergencies.
- Perfect to have on hand for minor accidents and those unexpected emergencies.
- Kit is equipped with useful items from bandages to an emergency blanket, so you can help your hoofed buddy no matter the situation.
- Ideal for all equestrians, whether traveling or at the barn.
- Travel case means it can come anywhere with you and your favorite neigh-bor.
- Offers peace of mind to all pet parents who want to be prepared for the unexpected.
3-oz Curicyn “Original Formula” Spritzer, 3-oz Curicyn “Original Formula” Yorker, Hoof Care Single Application Kit, 1-oz Curicyn Wound Care Clay, 3-oz Blood Stop Powder Yorker, Case with Organized Dividers, (2) PBT Bandage, (4) 3×3 Gauze, (4) 2×2 Gauze, (4) 6” Cotton, Applicators, (2) Gloves, (2) Glow Sticks, Cold Compress, Medical Scissors, Hoof Pick, Thermometer, Vet Wrap, 2-oz Pack Electrolytes, Emergency Lead Line/Rein, Triangle Bandage, Tweezers, Manual , Carry Bag (External Case)
See all items by Curicyn