Dermapaw Dog Skin & Paw Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps itchy paws feel better and more comfortable so that your dog can stop licking them.
- Heals and protects raw, inflamed skin and paws to give your dog soothing relief.
- Kills bacterial and fungal (yeast) infections with ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, emu oil and mango butter.
- Great for use on paws, snout, tummy, tail, back, earflaps, lips, and anywhere your dog needs it.
- Safe to lick and won’t sting eyes or raw, sensitive skin including delicate areas like rectums and genitals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Cat & Dog Skin, Nose & Paw Hemp Balm, 1.75-oz tin$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 1.25-oz bottle$4.00Chewy Price$3.80Autoship Price
- DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion, 8-oz$31.95Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.35Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 1.75-oz can$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Medium Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$22.92Chewy Price$26.95List Price$21.77Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$9.99Chewy Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Paw Defense Wax, 2.1-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$30.78Chewy Price$34.20List Price$29.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Contains Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...||Bag Balm, Beeswax, Canauber Wax, Propolis, Lanolin.||Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Beeswax|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
182 Customer Reviews
Paws Went From Sandpaper to a Baby's Bottom
My boy (6 y/o golden) was licking his paws almost every night, getting cracks in his pads and his little feet felt so rough, he was even sensitive to letting me touch them, very unlike him. I used this product on his paws generously for two days straight and they haven't bothered him since. The product is a little greasy at first so if you have stainable or slippery floors, I recommend making your pet sit for five minutes to let it absorb, which it did pretty quickly.
It really works!
My dog has had "frito" smelling paws since I got her 4 years ago. Nothing worked but I decided to give Dermapaw a shot. What could I lose? After only 3 applications, the smell is completely gone. I can't believe it. I am so happy and I am sure my dog is too. Worth every penny. Highly recommend this product.
Love this product. Massage it into your fur babies paws and they will be in bliss! My dogs paws are supple and moist and he feels wonderful every time I apply this product
Seems like good stuff, but didn't work for Ziggy
I've done tons of searching for anti-lick "stuff" that I would be okay with Zig having a taste or two, and came up with this balm. I waited until he started licking his paws and rubbed a bit into the top of his paws, which is where he licks (i.e., not between toes or pads). He couldn't get enough of the stuff!! He loves it!!! Made him lick even longer!!! I finally wiped down his paws (with doggie wipes). This may work for others, but not for Zig. It doesn't work for allergy licking (it says on listing), so maybe Zig has an allergy. He's an old Chi guy (14) found on a street in the rain, who I just adopted 1 month ago, so much health wise is unknown. I will ask my vet to give me some animal antihistamines to see if that helps (he snorts and sneezes and makes lots of old man noises). So I haven't recommended, but only because it depends on what the reason for the licking is. If you know the reason and this would help, then by all means, I would recommend.
Awesome for itchy inflamed skin
Reordering my second jar, first small jar lasted a whole year, a little goes a long way. I have 2 OEB who get hot spots from allergies in the fall and this stuff has always cleared it up within days which has saved me many vet visits. Pic is of my girls healed skin within days. I had to shave fur bc the skin was raw and oozing.
I was really hoping this would work
Unfortunately this would work for us but it just didn't do what I needed for my dog who has issues with her paws from time to time. Like the idea behind the product though
made my dog teary
im sure this has good use but for another dog, my corgi started getting very teary and not only was it effecting his paws but he started sneezing and tearing up way too much after we used it. this is the only thing we changed about him and we notice he as been feeling worse.
Works good and safe for pet
My dog was chewing on his paws because his skin is sensitive and this helped him by not chewing on them. I rubbed a small amount on his tender areas and I haven't seen him chew on them lately.
Had high hopes for this product because of all the great reviews. Unfortunately, it doesn’t help my pup at all. He bites at his paws like no other, causing them to become red and swollen. Was hoping I could find a home remedy before bringing him into the vet, but no luck :(
High Price, Other Things Work Better
I wanted to try this for my Scottie with hyperkeratosis and otherwise sensitive, dry paw pads. I thought it might work for the other one as well for any scaly allergy spots on the feet. I read reviews and knew I’d be getting a small jar, but I didn’t think it would be THIS small. I gave it a few days of application before reviewing, and honestly, it’s just too expensive for not doing anything better than Natural Dog Company’s products do. It’s also harder/waxier in consistency and difficult to get out of the jar and onto paws. I did try a very small amount twice on my parents’ pit bull’s dry nose, and it seemed to help it a bit, but again, not worth the high price.