Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free recipe made with real chicken as the first ingredient, sweet potatoes and other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$52.48Chewy Price$49.86Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.97Chewy Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag, bundle of 2$91.18Chewy Price$95.98List Price$86.62Autoship Price
- Diamond Pro89 Beef, Pork, & Ancient Grains Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Diamond Premium Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Skin & Coat Formula All Life Stages Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Small Breed Adult Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.98Chewy Price$59.98List Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Sensitive Skin Formula Adult Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Extreme Athlete Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Wholesomes Fish Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.09Chewy Price$45.25List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Whitefish, Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Beef, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch...||Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
Chunks were big for my dogs
It took my dogs about 2 weeks to really start eating this food, it's not that the taste was not to their liking, I think the chunks were too big for them. I have medium size hounds, which are about 50 lbs. they are mutts, and they tend to be relatively picky about their food. Toward the end of the batch, they did start eating it, more willingly anyway.
Dogs Love this Diamond Grain Free Chicken and Sweet Potato Dry Food
Both dogs love the smell and taste of this Diamond Naturals Formula. I purchsed this as a "hold me over" when I couldn't get the original Diamonds Natural and this has now become their favorite dry dog food.
Good dog food
My dogs love this food. They always let me know when it's mealtime. They will eat corn based food, but they love the sweet potato and chicken.
Just started using
Just started using this brand for my boxer. It’s only been three or four days, but he seems to like it better. I didn’t realize, but I was almost out of his food. I changed my order and had it on the third day! Very nice and knowledgeable to talk to. If you need to talk to someone.
My dog loves this food
I switched to this brand because it has larger pieces than the other, more expensive food I was using. He liked it right away and he isn’t choking on his food because the kibble is too small for a dog his size. It was a good find!
Two paws up from Luna
Just got it so only time will tell if it helps my husky girls itchy skin. However she is a picky eater when it comes to dog food but she just gobbled this stuff all up and went looking for more! I did remember to mix it with her old brand so it doesn't bother her tummy in the process of changing food.
Need more help!
My Little girl does not like this food, I have to put chicken broth or add some wet food to it. She can’t eat it without it, please help me Chewy recommend some other grain free chicken free dog food for my little girl.
It totally helped my dog have firmer poops which was why I wanted the sweet potato food
Great quality, happy dog
My pup, Macy, absolutely loves her new food. We got her the chicken and sweet potato formula and she gobbled it right up. She’s always loved food and is very food motivated, but now with this food she’s even more so. I have been recommending it to my friends and family :)
They like they don't like
First day they wouldn't touch it until I put one in their mouth and then they gobbled it up The second day they barely touched it third day they ate it they always want something on top of it and I didn't want to do that anymore but since they're spoiled looks like I'm going to have to..