Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog FoodBy Diamond
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Grain-free recipe made with real beef as the first ingredient, sweet potatoes and other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Whitefish, Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Beef, Peas, Pea Starch...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
Dog loves it.
Purchased this on a whim because my dog's usual food choice has been/continues to be unavailable and she LOVES it. This food appears to agree with her quite well (observation of coat, behavior, stool, whatever -- really overall!). Would recommend.
Our sensitive dogs love it
We have two American Bulldog/Pittie mixes, brother and sis. One is particularly allergic to chicken products. We steer toward dry foods like this one. We used to purchase another brand that they liked pretty well but it became hard to find during the pandemic. I gave Diamond Naturals a try, based a read through the ingredient label. Our dogs LOVE it. They like it better than the former food. Causes no allergic reactions, no tummy issues. A great supplement to the wet food they receive in the evenings. REally happy we found this brand!
My dogs favorite
Boots & Maggie Mae love this dog food and wait by the door for feeding time.
Great Dog food
Great product- all our pups eat it and love it. Great product, healthy for our pups, fast shipping
Our dogs are thriving on this food. Their coats are shiny and they just had their annual checkups and the vet is pleased with their health.
Love this food
My dogs love this food and I love that there's no chicken in it to bother my baby with chicken allergies.
Our pups' sensitive stomachs approve
All 3 of our pups like this food. We have two pups that have allergies to chicken, so we tried this and so far so good. No upset tummies or any other signs of intolerance from our 3 babies.
So far so good
Received the order fast, hassle free, chose it because of the good reviews, and ingredients. My dog loves it, and have had no issues with the "transition" phase,
Great food for my Suki girl
Suki likes it a lot!!! She is very hard to please and since I started her on this brand she has quit itching. I think she was allergic to chicken.
Yumm Lunch for us
We love it and keep us "in shape" - We have allergies and this product works great!