Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Doormat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile mat can be used in cars, crates and under food and water bowls. Non-skid backing helps it stay in place.
- Magically soaks up water, mud and dirt, then holds up to seven times its weight.
- Made in several colors and styles to match any decor or personality.
- Plush and velvety material is soft on pets’ paws, so your BFF is always comfortable.
- Machine washable and dries five times faster than ordinary door mats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Gone Smart Runner Dirty Dog Doormat, Grey, X-Large$61.60Chewy Price$88.95List Price
- My Doggy Place Microfiber Dog Doormat, Charcoal, Large$35.75Chewy Price$52.49List Price
- Bungalow Flooring by Dean Russo Standard Poodle Floor Mat$54.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring by Dean Russo Blue Cat Floor Mat$54.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Tres el Gato Desk Chair Mat$99.99Chewy Price
- BirdRock Home Dog Hair' Coir Doormat$29.99Chewy Price
- BirdRock Home One Cat Short' Coir Doormat$29.99Chewy Price
- Carson Industries "Dog" Doormat$19.99Chewy Price
- Mud Pie "Welcome" Coir Mat$27.44Chewy Price$29.50List Price
- Entryways Home Pawprint Doormat, 17x28$18.87Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Entryways "Wipe Your Paws" Bone Shape Doormat, 18x30$52.99Chewy Price
- Entryways Dog Silhouettes Handwoven Doormat, 18x30$31.11Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
601 Customer Reviews
This is a great product to save the pads in your crate. Instead of always washing my crate pads I put the mats on top of their beds. This way any excess water soaks into the dirty dog mat. Plus it helps to dry the dog faster after a swim in the pool.
Our dogs love these.
They are supposed to be door mats but our dogs use them as an additional alternative to their beds. The no slip backing is good for non carpeted floors.
prior rug fan
I purchased this rug for my son because I liked mine so much. To my disappointment, I found they had changed the rug by adding a rubberized backing. My earlier rug did not have this backing which made it easy and safe to wash and dry in my machines. Most important, I did not have to worry if a puppy chewed on it. Now, my son can’t use it for fear his puppy will ingest this rubber. What a shame they had to make the rug like all the others that are not usable.
I have one of these rugs by each of my entry doors. With two large yellow labs, there are alot of paws coming in the house daily! Does a great job at soaking up the wet paws....and of course, I do catch the dogs napping on them occasionally!
Too thick for a door mat
Unfortunately, the mat is too thick to use at the front door, so it’s basically useless for what it’s intended to be. In order to use, we’d need to bring the dog inside before taking her over to the mat, so the floor by the front door would get wet/dirty from her paws. Instead, we’re using it as a anti-skid mat to put her bed on to prevent it from sliding around when she charges into it.
Dirty Dig Doormat
Happy with purchase, just wish it was larger. Would definitely recommend this.
Very Good Doormat
We love these doormats. This is our 3rd doormat and we have the larger mat too. They catch a lot of dirt at the door. The dogs enjoy laying on them. The big part is that they are washable. They hold up really well.
Love, Love, Love this Rug
Love the way this rug helps, less debris and wet (rain) from being tracked in the kitchen. I would buy again.
Very nice rug
I like the rug it does help catch dirt and loose hair after she has been playing. However, after being out in the rain we still have to dry her and get more mud off of her feet. Only if we could teach her to wipe her feet the rug would be perfect for all weather!
Awesome buy! You’ll never regret it!
This mat catches so much! I have two now! You’ll never forget this purchase.