Dogswell Jerky Minis Skin & Coat Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free treat has all the nutrients he needs, without any of the grains—so even sensitive dogs can enjoy.
- Contains absolutely no added sugar, chicken by-products or by-product meal.
- Made in the USA, it's a treat you can truly trust with the health of your BFF.
- Extra small treats include 48% protein, for an energy-boosting jerky treat that encourages lean muscle mass.
- Features Norwegian salmon, which is a reliable source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Human-Grade Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$18.50Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Beef Grain-Free Jerky Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.75Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.31Autoship Price
- Tylee's Human-Grade Pork Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$18.50Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- DealDogswell Vitality Chicken & Mango Jerky Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$14.44Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.72Autoship Price
- DealDogswell Jerky Immune System Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$25.49Chewy Price$30.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Bison Recipe Grain-Free Jerky Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$6.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- DealDogswell Vitality Beef & Banana Jerky Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- DealPlato Mini Thinkers Duck Recipe Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$5.50Chewy Price$8.79List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- DealDogswell Skin & Coat Salmon Recipe Jerky Dog Treats, 18-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets Duck-Tato Recipe Jerky Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealJiminy's Good Grub Peanut Butter & Cranberry Flavor Soft Training Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- DealJiminy's Grain-Free Cricket Cookie Peanut Butter & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt...||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin...||Beef Liver, Beef Lung, Sweet Potato...||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin...||Beef Liver, Beef Lung, Sweet Potato...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Liver, Meat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My dog loves them - he tends to have food allergies but not with these....
Good supplement not great
This jerkey for skin and coat works well, as we can see how the yorkies’ coats have improved in shine and texture. There have not been any skin problems at all. That being said, it’s hard as a brick, and not suitable for older dogs with tooth problems. Just too hard to bite down on it. We cut it in little pieces and I’ve even tried soaking it in warm water. The yorkies do love the flavor. The odor is very pungent and reminds me of road kill. But it does the job with respect to skin and coat.
My dog likes them
Nice smaller pieces and easy to break apart for smaller pieces or a smaller dog. My dog loves them. They do smell fishy, but it’s not that bad - just keep the container sealed :)
They really like them
but they aren't very "mini." A little too big for a particular Shih Tzu who tends to swallow things without chewing. I broke them up & they happily ate it. I can't say if it does anything for their skin & coat, it just arrived yesterday. Today I soaked one in water awhile to soften it up, they loved it!
Smell so bad
I was hopeful for these treats. They smell so bad and leave an odor on your hands after getting out of bag. Also, my dog who can chew up anything, has a really hard time with these. Maybe jerky isn’t for him
Bella’s New Treats
Bella the Dauschund loves these treats. As we know DauschundS can be very prone to spinal problems and they can be chow hounds. We must be very careful with quantity of food and treats. I take these duck treats and cut them in four pieces as a special reward for doing well with commands. Dachshunds have their own minds and can be stubborn with what they choose listen to. Bella has had no problems with them all and I think her obedience has gotten a little bit and that’s a true surprise! Yeah got a love a dachshund
just what I was looking for!
I'm always on the hunt for a soft fish jerky. I bought these because the regular ones were out of stock. They're just what I'm looking for. Mostly salmon and perfect for cutting up for training.
My girl's favorite!
My little Yorkie absolutely loves this treat, unfortunately the minis are seldom in stock when I'm looking to purchase with her food. I love it because unlike the other jerky flavors in the line, this one is easy to break up in my pocket when I'm out walking with her. Really gets her attention!
He loves these tidbits!
I took a chance with these treats. Our little guy who can be very picky loves them!
Dog Likes It-- Hopefully, Good for Skin & Coat
My dog has not tried this jerky long enough for me to say whether or not it is good for his skin and coat. However, I will say that he does eat it every time I give it to him, which is rare because he is such a picky eater.