Downtown Pet Supply 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bully sticks that provide your pup with an all-natural, long-lasting snack.
- Made with USDA & FDA approved beef.
- Feature 100% beef flavor with plenty of protein to keep your furry friend going strong.
- Great alternative to rawhide chews and do not splinter as your paw-tner gnaws on them.
- Help remove plaque and tartar from your companion’s teeth as he chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 4-5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$30.49Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 5-in$40.39Chewy Price$47.99List Price$38.37Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Stick Bites 2 - 4" Dog Treats, 30 count$39.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.20Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Straight Bully Sticks Dog Treats,1-lb bag, 5-7 in$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Roam Large Gnawkle Cape Ostrich Dog Treat, 1 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free Double Cut 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$6.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Whole Cow Ears Dog Treats, 25 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 6" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 20 count$114.99Chewy Price$109.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef.||Beef.||Bull pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Good for a once in a while treat. Our guy loves them but we have yet to find a chew that lasts our Pyrenees more than a few minutes. He is a 160lb. chewing machine.But he has never been destructive in any way. Even when he was younger. Louie is now 8 years old.
My dogs special treats
I was very disappointed in getting this. As you see from the picture it gave the impression that there was more than just 4 pieces in a package. When I got the package It did not look like this which i thought would have been at least 6-8 in a package not 4 which is what I received.
true to size
I will be buying again. They were a good size. My pup is a German shepherd and I have had a hard time getting a good size bully stick and she really loved them.
My dig loves these bully sticks! I wish you had a larger package!
Terrible bully sticks. Pencil thin and very stinky. Four for $20 ????? Ridiculous. Will never buy this brand again!
BABY loves them!
My girl loves them! I selected the 12" because she goes through them fast (she's a chewer!) I'll come back for these!
Dog loves them but literally thought she pooped in the kitchen and wondered what is that smell...picked up the bully stick and took a whiff. It smells like poop. The other two folks in the house at diff. times said those bully sticks stink! Again the Dog loves 'em lol!
She did not care for these I don’t know why she never
Millie loves these dog treats
I don't buy them too often because they are expensive but she does love them and the keep her busy for a few days.
Gone in 60 Seconds
Decently priced Bully Sticks for dogs that really like to chew are really hard to find unless you can shell out the big bucks. While you get a few in the bag (the picture posted next to this review is NOT how many you will receive) my border collie mix absolutely inhaled these. I'm sure they are great if you have a dog that likes to take their time and truly appreciate the amount of bully in the stick however not mine. By the time I turn around after handing it to him it's halfway gone. The quality is great, they don't stink but they are super duper skinny. If you're ok with that these will work, if not I guess we gotta shell out the big bucks.