Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 99.9% dust free, hypo-allergenic natural litter to keep your surfaces clean and perfect for families who suffer from allergies.
- Hard clumping, medium-grain clay makes it the perfect clumping litter that helps prevent moisture.
- Multi-cat formula and superior odor control keeps your home smelling clean and fresh day in and day out.
- Ideal for sifting and mechanical litter boxes so it’s easier for you to dispose of your kitty’s waste.
- Forms hard clumps that don’t break down making easier to scoop up and clean the box twice daily.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.67Chewy Price$17.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.14Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealDr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Respiratory Relief Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Original Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Cloud Control Platinum Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter w/ Hypoallergenic Light Scent, 37-lb box$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 15-lb$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, case of 4$33.29Chewy Price$36.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5310 Customer Reviews
Will Not Purchase Again
I don't even know why I purchased this except to maybe save money from the regular brand of litter I have been using successfully. I was very disappointed in this litter. I read lots of reviews before deciding to buy it but when I received it and started using it I was surprised how ineffective it was. My regular brand of litter cost a bit more but doesn't have odor issues at all, especially when adding a litter deodorizer. But this litter brand I could smell after the first couple days even with also adding a litter deodorizer. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because it was at least not difficult to scoop. So now I will go back to the brand of litter that works very well and just keep the remaining amount of this litter for emergencies.
ingredients have changed and not for the good
I have been buying Dr. Elsey’s for a few years now and it’s been great for my two indoor kitties. This last bag I bought about a month ago was different. I immediately noticed it was a different color and had a bit of a weird smell to it. Then when my cats starting using it, it was obvious that something is different, off. It smells so bad. I’m only half a bag in and am going to through everything away and try something new. I know the supply chain issue has made it hard to get items that were once easy to procure, but this is not working.
This is hands down the worst litter I have ever used. I purchased it because I have a cat with asthma and wanted something dust free. It is incredibly dense, so I have to use a lot of force to run the scoop through it. Urine clumps into what I can only describe as cement, I have to scrape the sludge off the bottom/side of the box, and then I have to use a second scoop to scrape it off the first scoop. Using this litter with a litter genie is impossible as well, I have had to set it aside until I get through this bag. I am stuck with this until the bag is gone, because there is no way I can donate it to anyone knowing how hard it is to scoop.
I'm not sure how they can call this 99.9% dust free when dust seems to be the main component of this litter. Everything within 10ft of the litter boxes is covered in dust. Every time my cats use it ,or I scoop it, there are large dust clouds. I'm not sure what happened, the first time I purchased it it wasn't this dusty. The last 2 bags are nothing but dust. Won't purchase anymore.
Does not live up to the hype!
This litter does nothing to reduce the odor. Every time I scoop the litter box (once daily), I have to open a window because of the intense poopy stink. It has been one week since I poured this litter into the box and there is definitely a lasting poop odor. So it certainly does NOT last as long as it claims to! And I only have one cat! So disappointed. On to try Pretty Litter instead.
actually does what it says!!
Both of my cats are long hair and ferocious diggers after using their litter boxes. With hardwood floors, I was getting so sick of having to vacuum daily with all the tracking. While I’ve used other litters with larger pieces before, this one clumps great, DOES NOT track, and truly is very low dust (which I notice most when I scoop and there’s no cloud as I sift). I have litter mats by each of their boxes and while some pieces make it off, they don’t move it all over the house. Great odor absorption as well in the unscented variety. I’m a daily scooper so we tend to not have issues with that anyway. Highly recommend, and will absolutely reorder!
So far the litter has done it's job. I was using a name brand and this is a good, if not better. I have two cats and they both use the same litter box, even though I have two. So, it does control the odor quite well. The bag is very heavy for me to bring in, so I would like to see it in the bucket. Will purchase again.
Dried like glue
I tried a bag of this to try and replace my lightweight litter. This is certainly not lightweight. By volume it is twice as dense as my previous litter. Big problem, urine and this litter combined make a concrete which glues itself to the bottom of the box. It is a workout to clean the box now. Will never use again.
Good product, one of two bags torn in transit.
This litter works for me and my cat. Firm clumping, easy to remove. Cat paws do carry a few granules into the house. Bags are large and great to have delivered to my home. Unfortunately one of two bags split during transit and spilled a small amount as I was lifting it out of the box.
My cat is allergic to scented litters and I'm glad to have found an unscented clumping litter that works for him. Many other unscented litters I have found were not clumping, making cleaning the box a hassle. I'm also happy to support a company like Dr. Elsey's, this company puts cats health first instead of profit, unlike many other companies out there. This litter is pretty affordable and I save some more with autoship.