Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Field Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-developed holistic nutrition provides balanced nutrition and sustained energy for field dogs
- Glucosamine and green-lipped sea mussels support joint health
- Essential vitamins support immune system health
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- No corn, wheat, gluten meal artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
Never Run Out of Food Again!
|Breed Size||Bag Size||Estimated Autoship Schedule|
|Small Breed (10 -25 lbs)||4 lbs||2 - 3 weeks|
|Medium Breed (26 - 55 lbs)||15 lbs||4 - 5 weeks|
|Large Breed (56 - 99 lbs)||30 lbs||5 - 6 weeks|
- Please note this is an estimate. See Feeding Instructions tab for more information.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Pulsar Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price
- DealCANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$70.95Chewy Price$67.40Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Farmer's Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- FirstMate Skoki Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Chicken-Free Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$81.97Chewy Price$77.87Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealTeam Dog Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato 30/25 Elite Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Rice Flour...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pearled Barley...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||High-Energy, N/A||—||—||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Too small for Big dogs
He liked the food which I was happy about but he did not like the tiny kibble, he would choke on it and would walk away. Can’t you please make it bigger not everyone has a toy poodle!!
Field Golden loves it
I have struggled with food since I got her, she’s now 9 months and tried this. She does like it which is so awesome! Amazing product
Our 7 year English cream golden retriever is happy, healthy, and energetic! People that meet us when we’re walking or at the dog park are surprised at her age because she looks and acts like a two year old.
Amazing food dogs cant get enough!
I had been buying another type of dog food that I thought was of higher quality. However, my dogs were eating dirt and their poop( which I found could be due to lack of vitamins and nutrition), and they just got to the point of not eating that other dog food really at all. So I was at a loss. I decided to do more research and found Dr. Garys' dog food. It seemed to meet all the requirements I was looking for. They have been gobbling it up and so far so good now for a few days on the issues they were having. I'm so glad that I found this amazing food for my pups. Very Satisfied Customer and doggies ;)
Great dog food
My old vet is the one who formulated this food and my dogs just love it. I thought they loved the food I had been feeding them and in a side by side taste test this food was inhaled. And my dog is a finicky eater. I only recently was able to get it here in Florida.
Yummy dog food
This is a superb dog food. The dog I just adopted loves it!
Better than Blue and all the other brands!
I have tried Nature’s Balance, Blue and lots of other well known brands and Dr. Gary’s is the best. My one lab had really dry fur; she was always shedding. The vet told me to get dog food with salmon in it but that didn’t work either. I looked on chewy and I searched through so many possible dog foods. I tried Dr. Gary’s because it was specific to the field dog breed, it has been amazing. My dogs fur is no longer dry and she’s no longer shedding profusely. Her coat is so soft and I can see the drastic difference. I highly recommend this dog food.
I needed a dog food that was gluten free with no potatoes. Finally found it in Dr. Gary's Best. My dog seemed to have a gluten allergy, itching all the time. Since she had been on this food, she is much better.
Another nope for Wally
Didn’t even get through enough food to tell if it would work to replace his over priced Royal Canin. Why don’t more dog food companies make larger kibble food? Wally does not like tiny kibble
Impressed, my Vizsla likes this.
I have a Vizsla who has been eating this and an Anamaet dry food that I blend. She is 18mos old, been eating this for ~4mos, and I like it. It is fairly clean (not greasy), nice kibble size, and if you follow the kcal and weight calculations... you don't need a large quantity per serving (more value). Smooth digestion -- my Vizsla rides in a car eaisly after eating this food. My Vizsla is a runner, and this food works well for her there as well. I am a firm believer that this Field Dog formula truly is good for field dogs.