Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with just a single animal protein—real chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- 100% free from GMO ingredients.
- Crafted without corn, wheat or soy for dogs with sensitivities.
- Contains added prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Pol High Energy Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.76Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.17Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$65.01Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.76Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Venison Meal & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$85.00Chewy Price$86.98List Price$80.75Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- dealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Supreme Source Grain-Free Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$41.68Chewy Price$50.02List Price$39.60Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Beef & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Crave High Protein White Fish & Salmon Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$59.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Farmer's Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 30-lb bag$40.90Chewy Price$45.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Peas, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols)...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, White Rice...||Whole Egg, Whey Protein Concentrate, Quinoa...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Quinoa...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Vegetarian, Sensitive Digestion, Natural...||High-Protein, Weight Control, Chicken-Free...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||Digestive Health||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief||Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, High-Energy, Brain Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
We love it!
All my Shih tzus love it. I have four. They are varying sizes too from 7 lbs to 16 lbs. Pieces are small enough I guess. Would normally buy a smaller piece dog food but bought this when pro plan was not available. It has Dr. Pol’s name on it so how bad could it be? I didn’t notice a bad odor either.
Not a tasty food
First time I tried this food. My puppy just turned 1 year old & I needed to switch her to adult food . Thought I would try this brand. She will not touch it. She smells it & that's it. Im going back to Purina Pro Plan. I bought a large bag so I'm taking it to my neighborhood animal rescue.
I have a very picky Havanese and this is the first dry food she will eat. I serve it on the side of freshly cooked chicken. I told you she is picky!
Dr. Pol dog food
First bag we received on auto ship and half of the 24 lb bag was moldy! Giving it one more try.
We have a Great Dane with allergy issues. This food seems to calm his need to scratch endlessly! He reallt likes the food, no more half full bowls leftover. Webber LOVE'S his food.
Great Alternative to Purina ProPlan
I was having trouble ordering my normal Purina ProPlan from Chewy so I read the reviews about Dr. Pol’s food and decided to give it a try. Luckily my dogs aren’t picky (I have 2 labs), so they gobbled this right up! It was an easy transition from Purina to this and my dogs had no problems or issues with it. If you’re looking to make the switch, I highly recommend giving this a try!
We LOVE Dr Pol
Dogs can at times be picky about what they eat and then you have the hot spots, and all the other things that comes with dogs not getting the proper nutrients and the right amount of each nutrient and vitamins they need in a daily meal. Dr Pol food covers EVERYTHING! We have 6 dogs and all 6 have done amazing with Dr Pol food. They will not eat anything else. Pet and owner approved!!
My dogs have been on Hills Biome for a couple of years. Chewy recently ran out of Biome so we substituted Dr Pol Healthy Balance and it was good. Dogs liked it and we didn’t have any issues.
I am sure the food is great as it is Dr Pol however, neither of my dogs would eat the food unless it had a toppper on it. I was disappointed they refused to eat it! Live and learn
The Furbabies love it!
Both Gabi & Pouchy love the flavor, excited to get their meal. Have not had any issues with digestion! That's a huge plus for us.