Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with just a single animal protein—real salmon is the #1 ingredient.
- 100% free from GMO ingredients.
- Crafted without grains, corn, wheat or soy for dogs with sensitivities.
- Contains added prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Turkey with Pumpkin Recipe Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$72.71Chewy Price$69.07Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Salmon & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Bison, Lentil & Carrot Recipe Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$69.34Chewy Price$74.99List Price$65.87Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealCrave High Protein White Fish & Salmon Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.13Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.63Chewy Price$71.85Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Sensitive Skin Formula Adult Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Peas, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Chickpeas...||Turkey, Chicken, Whole Egg...||Eggs, Cranberries, Broccoli...||Chicken, Peas, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Weight Control, Pea-Free||Grain-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||High-Energy, Diabetic Support, Reproduction & Nursing...||—||High-Energy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
I have finally found a GREAT dog food. My pets have allergies and I was spending a fortune for Apoquel. One month after feeding my dogs Dr Pol, their allergies are gone. No more Apoquel and they are so much better off. My previous pet had allergies so bad he was getting shots just like we do. Wish this food had been around then.
Dr Pol Salmon Recipe
First, Chewy is GREAT & my humans have been loyal customers for years. I love how fast they ship & especially when there's a surprise like a treat or toy in the box. I loved the doggie ice cream last month! Mom thought the salmon might solve my digestive issues since beef & chicken flavors didn't make my tummy feel so good & I regurgitated often. (I say puked but mom says I can't say that word.) She's disappointed because I won't eat the salmon flavor. I just don't like the taste. She sprinkles cheese on it & I nibble at it & eventually eat it because I'm so hungry. I heard my humans talking & they're going to try turkey or lamb from Chewy next. I'm only eating a small amount of Dr Pol's Salmon each day so it will take FUR-EVER to eat it all. I recommend it to my dog friends but only if they like the salmon taste. Signed, Dixie (Australian Shepherd)@
Dr. Pol has done it
I'm a big fan of Dr. Pol and now my dogs are fans of his food. They eat it all without hesitation, coats are shiny, good energy levels, and l good weights. You can smell the difference in quality compared to other kibbles, it's reasonably priced, and it's so nice to have guidelines in Grams.
My Newfie/Shepherd Mix Loves It
My girl is allergic to chicken...so I did my homework and compared several dog foods and chose Dr Pol...when you open the bag you know it's salmon based. She loves it. She is a large breed and knowing his love for large breeds I know the food is good for her. I trust Dr. Pol...he is a truly amazing vet and I know he wouldn't put his name on something that wasn't the absolute best for my dog.
Finally I found one food both dogs like
I have two dogs and I have never been able to find a dog food that both dogs like . I love dr pol so I figured I would give it a try. I have never seen my dogs go to town on the food the way they did.i read the reviews so I was worried about the odor. It does have a slight fish smell but it wasn't over powering I stuck my nose right in the bag. I highly recommend and I will be buying again
Just as good as Triumph but costs less? As soon as I saw this advertisement for Dr Pol grain free food and compared cost to the other brand I had been buying I decided to give it a try. MY dogs love it. So it will be a no brained to continue with Dr Pol food.
Dr. Pol must have sold out.
I have to mix this with something in order to get my dog to eat it. It almost has an industrial smell to it. It also neglects to say where the ingredients are sourced...Wish I hadn't bought such a big bag.
Dogs love it.
I have 5 dogs and 2 are such picky eaters. I wanted to get away from canned dog food on their dry food. So I tried Dr. Pol's Salmon Recipe and they loved it. No more mixing wet dog food.
My 3 yorkies love Dr Pol's Dog Food! I like the ingredients and the quality of the food! We have tried the Chicken and Salmon so far. Their favorite is the Salmon.
Healthy Salmon Food
My dogs really like this food. It smells like salmon and the bites are a good size for all dogs.