EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- This easy to assemble crate requires no tools and sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Four mesh doors let in plenty of sunlight and air, so your pet won’t feel claustrophobic.
- Front and side doors feature locking zippers for added safety and security.
- Includes a free carrying case and fleece bed—perfect for traveling with your pooch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$39.09Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Large$149.98Chewy Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 42 inch$118.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Green, Small$71.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 30 inch$78.33Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$59.83Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- CRB Palace Dog House, Brown/Tan$423.41Chewy Price
- Dog Palace DP Hunter Dog House & Heating Pad$225.32Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Double Door, Collapsible||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||—||No|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
257 Customer Reviews
Larger than you think. Tons of room
I needed a portable kennel for training class and the elite field 4 door collapsible soft side is perfect. Love that is comes with a storage bag and makes it easy to carry and store. My standard poodle fits great and has tons of room . Love this crate. I ordered the purple color and it holds up well to outdoor use when have outdoor training sessions. Easy to wipe clean and the removable floor can be used either way with the smooth side or the lamb side. My Standard poodle loves it.
Great for travel
This crate was perfect for traveling. Do not recommend for dogs that are not crate trained yet. Used for a puppy Weimaraner whom was already crate trained. I did use a make shift metal door instead of using mesh. He most likely may have pawed at it to try and get out. I took a crate divider and used that for entrance temporarily.
too big for my boy
This kennel is way bigger than I thought--too big for my quite small cat. However, it is exactly as advertised. It feels sturdy and is easy to set up and collapse. Gave it to a friend with an Aussie puppy.
Great product, just not for us
My dog has only used a plastic hard-sided crate before, and she just could not settle in this one. I bought this particular crate because it folds down and takes up less space to transport it. It folds down really nicely and comes with a nice bag to carry it and everything. It's a great product if your dog will feel comfortable in it. Mine didn't, so I'm returning it, but it's a great crate, high quality, & accurately described.
So far very pleased with this item. Very easy to set up and/or collapse, lots of ventilation, seems well made and comes with a cushion on the bottom and a carrying case which tucks into a side pocket. Obviously don't know how it will hold up over time at this point, but right now we like this item very much.
For my purposes, this crate is great! I ordered 2 as I have two 12-year old dogs. One (rescued at age 2 and removed to me at age 5) has always slept in a crate at night. The other uses a crate occasionally. I wanted soft-sided because the occasionally crated dog messed up his nose on a hard-sided one the last time he was in it. This particular crate is fantastic. Might be not so great for a chewing puppy but I don’t have to think about that. My only problem is that the dog who doesn’t use the crate, has peed on it twice. It’s not something I can throw in the washer. That, however, is not the crate’s problem.
Love this Crate!
Absolutely love the crate, it's perfect in every respect. It's very light and easy to take down (pack-up) and put together. The crate has multiple access doors for Chiclet (our 50+ lbs. labrador) and the included window/door covers means we don't have to jerry rig towels making it easier for her to sleep or nap. The material is incredibly durable and has easily withstands her scratching. She loves her crate as well as evidenced by the fact that she doesn't hesitate to get in when either directed by us or of her own volition when she wants to catch a snooze. After owning one of these, I would never buy one of those metal crates again. One of the best purchases I've made from Chewy (and I've made a lot)!
Not Pitbull Proof
I bought this last week for an upcoming roadtrip. I thought I'd test it out with my dog Tess, while I was at work. Tess is a 50 pound pittie, and is crate trained, but will apparently use brute force to break her way out? Lesson learned.
Perfect for our need
This crate will not contain a rumbustious pup, but it will serve as the comfiest den for a snoozer. We need it for a cross country trip and it’s lightweight enough to hopefully provide comfort in hotel rooms and unfamiliar places.
needs better instructions
i have never had a soft sided carrier before - but i need one for agility and traveling was very easy to set up but the instructions from EliteField were not very good- i am still trying to figure out how to get the locks to work after collapsing- also there is no lock for the top door but my dog is pretty comfortable in it - i am sure that this is going to work out fine - I like that it has a carrying case will help keep it easy to store and keep cleaner- it also makes it very easy for even a smaller person like me - hopefully this will hold up as well as the prior reviews say