EliteField 40-in Faux Fur Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features three sisal scratching posts, so your cats have multiple options to choose from.
- Easy to put together cat tree includes clear instructions and all the tools needed for assembly.
- Super tall height is perfect for cats who require plenty of vertical space and enjoy perching.
- Made with natural sisal rope and soft faux fur, so your cat will find the perches quite comfortable.
- Encourages your cat to exercise, improving mobility and physical fitness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$99.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 46.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$73.59Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealFrisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$55.36Chewy Price$61.27List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Brown$59.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- DealYaheetech 51.5-in Plush Cat Tree Condo, Dark Gray$71.67Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- DealArmarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$180.33Chewy Price$229.00List Price
- DealYaheetech Play Center 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$81.99Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Altea 46-in Cat Tree, Dark Gray$48.09Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- DealFrisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$124.99Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$62.98Chewy Price$95.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$116.37Chewy Price$189.00List Price
- DealArmarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 54-in$161.54Chewy Price$245.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||N/A, 31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
199 Customer Reviews
Great for disabled cat
My cat recently had hip/leg surgery (FHO, femoral head ostectomy). He is a giant cat (30lb Maine Coon) and is recovering slowly. He can't jump yet, but loves looking out of windows. This cat tree is fantastic as a set of stairs. The lowest step is only 7.5" from the ground and the other steps are 7.5" apart. I didn't install the top bowl because it is tiny. Even my 6 month old kittens barely fit in it. I'm currently using the stairs next to a piano bench up against a window, but they are also a nice height for my cat to reach my computer desk (he is my work from home buddy).
Finally found it again
This gray cat tree was purchased as a replacement for the cream colored one purchased back in 2013 elsewhere. The original scratching posts had seen better days and I could no longer get the cat fur out out of the top perch. I had purchased one where I had bought the original but after I built it, I realized that the perch was much smaller and would only fit a kitten or young cat. I found the name of the seller of this tree when I went to return the other and later discovered it was now being sold on Chewy. It looks great and my girl jumped into her Princess bed immediately. When we adopted her and her brother in 2014, they were 5-months old and would sleep in the perch together. My almost 1 year old male sneaks into it when she has vacated it.
sturdy steps - small cubby
Easy to put together, steps are sturdy. Good workmanship on all the pieces. Good for cats who cannot climb. The only con is that the width of the bed was too small for my 15 pound cat. The bed would be better suited for a cat under 10 pounds. So to rectify, I removed the bed at the top. Now my cat can stretch out on the top ledge. Plus, the height of the stairs is the same height as my windowsill. So I put the stairs in front of my windowsill. Deducted one star due to the small bed.
Great for our arthritic cat
This is attractive and our cat loves it. She prefers sisal for scratching and the stairs are set up so she can go up and down easily with her stiff legs. She seems so proud when she sits in the roost on top!
The BEST for senior cats!
This cat tower design had worked the best for my 20 yr old kitty. As any senior lady, my kitty had problems climbing her old cat towers and steps which were either too steep, too short and/or too high. She loves this one! She goes up and down easily and is sturdy enough for her 10+ lbs. This tree design is the best I have found as the whole tower foot print isn't too much and the steps are the right height/width and the right separation between them. I ended up modifying the top perch so she could actually use it comfortably as the walls were too tall for her when laying on it. I pulled enough "carpet" to expose the upper part (thick cardboard) and cut about 2-3" off and re-glued the material back on. Now she can lay on in, see out and rest her head on the edge comfortably.
Nice tree, fast delivery
Nice tree, seems sturdy. So far, cat is still getting used to it. Likes using the bottom poles to scratch on. I'm sure he'll get to using the bed once the snow starts so he can look out the window.
She loves her tree
Had to coax her up the first time with catnip and the bird toy, but now she sleeps in the top basket and sits on the shelves all the time. Now if this will help me stop the counter-surfing, I will be very happy.
pretty sturdy although he is 20 lbs - he fits perfectly on the top bed :) would definitely recommend!
New hut for kitty
My kitty loves his new hut. His previous hut was taller but due to an injury he had we had to get something not as tall. He loves, loves this. The first 3 days he slept in it all day! He loves the top perch to curl up in. We have another hut in the LR with the sisal scratch post. Great scratching post.
Perfect for Oler or Wobbly Cats
This is probably the fifth time I've purchased this tree over the years. I have one wobbly cat and one very elderly cat and they both are able to navigate it without an issue. The only downside is that as the years go by it definitely becomes wobbly and needs to be replaced. But for the price, it's more than worth the money.