EliteField Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft sided carrier that allows you to bring your furry friend with you wherever you go.
- Made with durable, lightweight material that is waterproof and easy to clean.
- Features mesh netting on the front and sides for ventilation and to let light in.
- Contains a removable plush bed to provide comfort for your companion.
- Includes a seat belt loop and a strap to attach to your luggage for convenience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$16.14Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- DealEliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple/Gray, 20-in$43.91Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Large$33.99Chewy Price
- DealSherpa Original Deluxe Lattice Print Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium$39.99Chewy Price$119.63List Price
- DealPet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Orange$27.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- DealJespet Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Travel Dog & Cat Carrier, Gray/Red, Small/Medium$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealSherpa Delta Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Medium$69.99Chewy Price$100.47List Price
- DealEliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, 20-in$43.56Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealPaws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple, Medium/Large$24.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- DealSherpa Original Deluxe Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium$37.50Chewy Price$119.63List Price
- DealPetAmi Deluxe Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Heather Gray$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Removable Pad, Interior Tether, Pockets||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
405 Customer Reviews
Does not stand up
This is the worst carrier we've ever purchased, anywhere. I left it in the box for nearly a year after purchase... I just opened and went to use and it collapses on my animal. It DOES NOT stand upright!!! your can see int he photo the curved top of the door, that's weak wiring. It collapses in on the pet...
not for daily users
I bought this bag and have used it almost daily for 3 months. I knew I didn’t like it pretty quickly, but I wanted to wait and really give it a chance before reviewing it. Straight away there are immediate issues. It says up to 18 pounds, but the straps are very uncomfortable. While the pet will fit, the padding just isn’t there to support weight. Next issue is the zipper quality. The zippers still function, but within the first week they started jamming requiring patience and a delicate touch. As far as long term issues go- my complaint is with the stitching. Multiple seams have ripped open over 3 months. If you plan to use this more than once a week I would invest in a different bag. I can’t imagine flying with this bag as it will be uncomfortable using the shoulder strap almost immediately. It also isn’t very washable.
I needed a carrier bag for both in and out of the car for my tiny Chihuahua puppy. It is roomy and well-ventilated. He can see me through the top and sides so settles down quickly and relaxes when we travel. It is also lightweight and easy to carry. I would definitely recommend this product fro a small dog, cat or puppy. Thanks again, Chewy!
Home sweet home
I was a homeless baby girl until I found my mama. She took me in and made me and fed me to make me twice my size. She ordered me stuff on chewy.com and I got in the box until we had to get ready to use the carrier to go to the vet for the first time I guarded it until we had to open it
Do Not Buy this carrier for your cat
I just bought this carrier and the second time I used it my very small cat was able to shred the side with one swipe and she was out. There is no way you can take your animal on a plane with this carrier for fear of them escaping. My cat is not a ferocious animal and her nails are clipped regularly, but she is quite smart and crafty. If your pet is a very docile traveler, maybe this one will work for you, otherwise, save your money.
Best Cat Carrier Ever!
Liked it so much, I ordered 2! The cats are less traumatized because they can see and the air can circulate, making transport less dramatic from the kitties' perspective. Love the seat belt hook, too! Good quality materials and great design.
to small for small cat
I am disappointed, it is to small for my cat that’s less than 10 lbs ( full grown) . She likes to lay on side and not wide enough at base to fit . I bought the bigger one. The product is well made, seams are great . Nice lightweight.
Best carrier I've ever had.
Strong and sturdy, easy to carry. Would like to see more colors. Long strap is a life saver. Love it.
I'm glad I bought the larger size as it was a snug fit. Perhaps the cats prefer that though when they feel scared. It has a handy optional tether inside the carrier. It was comfortable to carry, folds up nicely for storage and has a fuzzy, removable liner.
Keeping but adding to
Very nice carrier very well-made. However, like so many others have reported, this collapses on my cat. Whether I put the bottom part in or not. Especially when unzipped on one side. I bought a cheap one years ago that had a bar covered with the same material as on the bottom that fit into fabric openings on the top. Why this could not have been added to prevent it from collapsing is beyond meat. Getting my sewing needle out because otherwise it is very nice. A bit smaller than I like. But it helps him feel safe so since we only travel back-and-forth to the vet it will do.