Embark Breed Identification DNA Test for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- DNA test kit that lets you learn all there is to know about your furry friend.
- Reveals your paw-tner’s breed, ancestry, relatives and more with a simple cheek swab.
- Analyzes over 230,000 genetic markers and screens for over 350 breeds.
- Helps identify your pup’s family tree and reveals his ancestry all the way back to his great-grandparents.
- Results are usually delivered in 2-4 weeks so you can connect with his relatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEmbark Breed Identification & Health Condition Identification DNA Test for Dogs$139.00Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- DealWisdom Panel Essential Breed Identification DNA Test for Dogs$74.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Wisdom Panel Breed Discovery Breed Identification DNA Test for Dogs$79.99Chewy Price
- DealWisdom Panel Premium Breed Identification & Health Condition Identification DNA Test For Dogs$119.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Jasper Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count, Multi Color$16.99Chewy Price
- Shed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Heather Grey, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- DealArm & Hammer Treadz Fresh Breath Peanut Butter Banana Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 40 count$29.63Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.15Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Heath Tablet Supplement for Large Dogs, 30 count blister pack, bundle of 2$139.98Chewy Price$132.98Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Goat's Milk with Probiotics for Dogs, 0.18-oz, pack of 12$10.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.23Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Tinkle Tonic Herbal Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- TrizULTRA + Keto Flush for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Health Tablet Supplement for Medium Dogs, 30 count bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||First Aid||—||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
327 Customer Reviews
It was exciting to find out what breeds my dog is. He’s a hairy beast and I just had to know why. Now I do! He’s a cattle dog pyrenees mix and I would have never assumed that! I always thought husky. It’s definitely fun to read up on and especially fun when you realize it links you to blood relatives! Some day I’ll see about getting him together with one of his half siblings.
Dog DNA Confirmation
Many people ask us if our Dane "has some mastiff in her" so we decided to do a DNA test. We gave them no information or photo - just to see if they really would know. It came back 100% Dane. We would love her either way, but it is nice to confirm. It's also nice to have the genetic markers for possible future problems.
The real deal
Wasn’t sure if my sister’s dog was a miniature Aussie or standard but results came in and he is 100% miniature. I didn’t even gave the company any context. No info what-so-ever, but the dna results came back accurate. This is the real deal and I highly recommend it.
Expensive but worth it!
Such a cool thing to do to get to know your rescue or any dog better! gives you less specific breed info but allows you to reach out to potential siblings that match with your dog
So much fun
Ever since I got my puppy, I've wanted to know how much of what I was told about his parents were true (and also wanted proof that he's not a German Shepherd bc everyone on the street thinks he is solely based on some of his coloring, you'd think the curly tail would give it away but no). I had planned on waiting a bit to do a test when my friends surprised me with this test as a "belated baby shower" gift. My little guy ended up being even more Norwegian Elkhound than I thought (almost half!) and did actually have one of the terriers and (American) bulldog that I had been told, but instead of Chihuahua, he's nearly a quarter Pomeranian! He's also apparently small parts Silky and Yorkshire Terriers, which was a surprise. I had so much fun with his test that I opted for the health and trait upgrade and it was relief that he was cleared of nearly everything and the rest I can send to my vet to keep an eye on. Highly recommend!!
Not that great
For $100 it should be more detailed. It came back with only 2 breeds and one of them was American Bully which is a mixture. Would have been nice to get more details
ok DNA kit
I guess my problem is that I had high expectations from this DNA kit. I received the results yesterday. 33.3% of my dogs DNA is marked as supermutt… which is mixture of different breeds… that’s a large portion of DNA without any type of breakdown! He is also supposed to be part Chow Chow but he doesn’t look anything like Chow…
Love that I now know what breeds my rescue mutt is. Been very insightful for me and utilizing a variety of training methods for him
Lengthy wait time and inconclusive results
After more than a month, we found out that our sample did not have enough DNA to process the test. Disappointing.
Totally totally awesome
I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to know their dogs genetics and where they originate from