Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Salmon Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without chicken or fishmeal.
- Crafted with real salmon as the very first ingredient.
- Naturally preserved without artificial ingredients, colors or flavors.
- Each crunchy treat contains just 2 calories!
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caru Daily Dish Smoothies Chicken Flavored Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 4 count$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Smoothies Tuna Flavored Lickable Cat Treats, 24 count$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- Caru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Bag, 0.5-oz$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Solid Gold SeaMeal Squeeze with Chicken In Gravy Mousse Lickable Cat Treat, 4 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Tuna Fillet in Shrimp Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.52-oz pouch, pack of 6$11.94Chewy Price$17.94List Price$11.34Autoship Price
- Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Turkey & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats, 2-oz bag, bundle of 6$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- PureBites Chicken Breast & Catnip Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.3-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$5.89List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- PureSnacks Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.02-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Whole Life Living Treats Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Catit Creamy Chicken & Liver Flavor Lickable Cat Treats, 30 count$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft Salmon Cat Treats, 6.5-oz bag$1.97Chewy Price$3.00List Price$1.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...||Salmon, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...||Tuna, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...||Tuna, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A||Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
High hopes for this but they're a bust
Sadly, these are not in any way chewable for a 17 year old cat, even though she's a fish fanatic & still loves crunchy kibble. These are literally so dry & tough they're very nearly inedible. They are far too large & incredibly tough to break apart. I've resorted to pounding them to dust in a marble mortar & pestle just to sprinkle onto her food. Won't ever buy these again.
Hard and crunchy
It looked hard and crunchy so I wondered if she would like it since she usually gets Temptations. She loved it. She likes getting this as a special treat. Some times I put a few on top of her canned food for an extra special meal.
One of my two cats has an allergy to chicken and this is perfect for him. He loves it, and so does my other cat.
Treats wo chicken!
My chicken-allergic cat loves these salmon flavored treats and they are not very smelly.
Bought this by mistake
I ordered this by mistake. Right brand, wrong flavor. It was a good mistake because my cat, Friendly, likes them as much as the tuna.
Glad to of found this
My cat Trouble can only have salmon wet food and I have now changed her dry food to a salmon product. I am trying to cut poultry out of her diet because it doesn’t seem to sit well in her stomach. So since I was changing her diet I decided to look for a treat that didn’t have poultry in it too. I’m so happy I found this product and she seems to enjoy them.
She loved them!
Recently found out my cat has a chicken sensitivity, so been looking for chicken-free foods/treats. Decided to try these. She got excited as soon as I opened the bag! There's different shapes. The big fish is a little too big, so I put some of the smaller pieces down. She inhaled them and begged for more! I tried to break the big fish up into smaller pieces and couldn't. I'll have to find a way to break them. But they were definitely a hit with my fussy 10 year old. She has a sensitive tummy, so if she keeps them down I'll probably buy them again since she likes the taste so much.
Our Cat Won't Eat Them
Got these because my cat has developed allergies and these are both gluten-free and chicken-free. They smell like they'd be tasty as there's a strong fish smell. But my cat won't eat them even though she's eaten all the other treats we've gotten her before her allergies. Our dog, however, is very interested in them.
Too large for a cat
Purchased these for our cats but found that these are too large for them to swallow whole and too hard for them to chew. I had to smash them with a hammer to break them up into smaller pieces. Probably won't buy them again even though my cats like the salmon taste.
Zero out of 4 cats approve.
None of my cats would touch these which is unfortunate because they have healthy ingredients.