EQyss Grooming Products Crib-Guard Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting spray discourages cribbing and wood chewing in horses.
- Can be applied to painted, wooden, plastic and metal fences.
- Safe to apply to stall gates, blankets, leather and other surfaces.
- Won’t irritate your horse’s skin, stain blankets or harm vegetation.
- May help to avoid dental issues, digestive tract problems and expensive vet bills.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Ex-Full$56.69Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products German Horse Martingale, Black, Ex-Full$59.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tapestry Horse Neck Strap, Oak Bark, Full$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Three Point Horse Breastplate, Havana, Ex-Full$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Oval Link Baucher Horse Bit, 3.75$39.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather EcoLuxe Braided Rope Horse Halter, Tan/Kelly Green$25.49Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Lozenge Link Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit, 4.5$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Horse$34.99Chewy Price
- Tahoe Tack Double Layered Draft Nylon Western Horse Headstall & Reins, Draft, Red, Draft$27.99Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Aviemore Plaited Leather Horse Browband, Havana, Full$9.89Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Leather & Aluminum Cribbing Strap Horse Harness$40.29Chewy Price
- ThinLine Horse Halter Liners, 3 count, Pony$30.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This product works!
My horse's run has metal piping, and his favorite pastime (after his hay is gone) was full-on cribbing on the top rail. I started worrying he would eventually pull his teeth out! I sprayed EQyss Crib-Guard on, have not seen him even attempt to crib since then. I do reapply it every day, not entirely sure if that's necessary, but don't want to risk him reactivating his habit! Make sure you stand upwind, it goes on easily, that's all I've had to do. Highly recommend!
Highly recommend this product. This stuff works great. My horse no longer chews the ropes on the walker! I love it! My horses don't!