Farnam Endure Horse Roll-On Fly Repellent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...||Piperonyl Butoxide (Butylcarbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl, Ether And Related Compounds)...||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...||Prallethrin, Permethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Water Based, Citronella Scented|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Itch & Redness Remedy||Pest Control||Itch & Redness Remedy||Pest Control|
About This Item
- Long-lasting repellent provides 5–7 days of sweat-proof protection.
- Protects from house flies, face flies, horse flies, stable flies, black flies, horn flies and deer flies.
- Protects against ticks and biting gnats such as Punkies and No-see-ums.
- May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions or to spot treat areas of your horse where flies gather.
- Easy-grip bottle features a large roller-ball for effortless, even coverage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon$79.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.52Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Farrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Farnam Equisect Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle$15.25Chewy Price$28.79List Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal$29.00Chewy Price$31.50List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- Martin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, 64-oz bottle$74.99Chewy Price$101.62List Price
- Spalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Curicyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$137.98Chewy Price$131.08Autoship Price
- Pro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$24.76Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
This solved a problem for my horse
My mare Hana gets blocked tear ducts. After cleaning up her eyes with wipes and applying the white paste repellant, she would end up with a dirty mess on her face hours later. But now I used the roll and it does not leave a sticky mess to attract dirt. I sometimes apply it with my hand and she lets me get it all around her eyes and down her face to where she tears. No flies in the corners of her eyes or on her face. Would give it a five, but sometimes the ball doesn't roll real well, though I can work around that.
I was surprised that this didn't have the usual odor of fly repellents - citronella. It's a very pleasant odor yet it seems to work so all is good!
Farnam Roll- on fly Repelant
Love it !!! Keeps the flys off my horses , no harsh smell, horses don't mind it at all
Great on Yearlings
I use this on my older horses for their face and around their eyes and nose, but it works great on my yearling for getting used to the smell of a fly spray. I started with this and worked up to a spray, but still use it on all my horses faces.
Great for those white noses!
I mainly bought this for the spf for my boarders who have pink skin on their nose that burns in the summer. It definitely helped but it goes by quick (5 horses twice a week).
Easy to apply
I've used Endure spray for years and have been quite satisfied with how it works. Love that it also comes in this handy roll on for around ears, eyes and noses. No more fussy horses when getting fly repellant applied to their heads.
Flies are terrible this time of year!
I have been putting my horses out at night and bringing them in the morning because the heat and flies. When I would go out in the morning their faces were covered in flies. So I started putting Endure Roll-on around their eyes, on cheeks and down middle of face and it has helped Big Time!
Good for blackflies, not messy to use.
Works to keep the blackflies out of our ponies ears, easy to use, not messy to use.
Does a great job keeping the flies away from my horse’s face
Its Good. Bit I wanted spray Type. But it works dell With my foal.