EQyss Grooming Products Natural Botanical Color Intensifying Horse Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Botanical extract blend cleanses without harsh soaps or detergents.
- Rinses out easily with no leftover residue.
- Supports high gloss shine and intensified coat color.
- Silicone-free and pH balanced, perfect for your sensitive-skinned equine.
- Refreshing tropical scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Showring Shine Original Horse Hair Polish & Detangler, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Detangler Horse Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.45Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.93Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Concentrate Horse Shine & Detangler, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen 2-In-1 Horse Shampoo & Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Farnam Wonder Blue Deep Cleaning Moisturizing Dog & Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$18.06Chewy Price$25.19List Price$17.16Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Gentle Moisturizing Body Wash, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Farnam Green Spot Out Spray-On Dry Clean Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$14.39List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Show Polish Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.07Chewy Price$12.42Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.30Chewy Price$16.35List Price$15.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate...||Camelina, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Spearmint.|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
The smell is fantastic. Couldn’t describe it, I could only just say I kept smelling my colt in awe.
Works for dogs!
I wanted to try this shampoo since I loved the eqyss products for my horse. It gets the gross pond smell off of my dog from field training every week. I dont really notice his coat being any shinier or blacker than when I use other shampoos. But the coat is left smelling fresh without a stong odor. He is clean and soft after using this. Great weekly dog shampoo.
I use this myself.
I have been using their equine products for years. They are basically the same formula and the same company as Ovation Cell Therapy products. It is much more reasonable in price this way. Great products.
I use it on my poodle and I love the smell. It's thick and creamy and you don't have to use a lot
Like all EQyss products this one gets the job done and smells great!
You’re Gonna' Love this Stuff
Best shampoo I have ever used on Golden Retrievers, Goldendoodles, and Labradoodles. I'm not blowing smoke here either... both the shampoo and conditioner get a solid checkmark in every category one could possibly expect from a dog shampoo and conditioner. Makes shampooing our dogs, while achieving professional results, much easier. cleans quickly and thoroughly not a soap or detergent; less harsh leaves coat softer rinses quicker, easier, and more thoroughly leaves hair shiny/glossy, healthy looking white dogs look whiter without whiteners intensifies other coat colors too reduces dog dander (dry skin) By using these products (shampoo/conditioner) I have eliminated three steps per dog and still achieve better results... no more pre-wash prep, no need to use final rinses to rid the hair of product, and I no longer use whitening products to achieve whiter white dogs or intensify other coat colors... I save a ton of time, and less time bending over is less back-ache. Now when my dogs get itchy, I know that it’s from something in the environment, seasonal allergies or whatever else, but I no longer suspect that it might be the shampoo or conditioner that I’m using. I’ve been using the stuff long enough to know that it just never does that... one less thing. One of the biggest pluses of using EQyss shampoo and conditioner is how easy brushing out thick coated dogs becomes... what a fantastic, welcome change; no more mats and tangles to deal with, and coats remain tangle-free longer after baths. Brushing and comb-outs can be less frequent and easier to get through; the dogs coats stay nicer looking, longer, so bathing can be a little less frequent. No more fake smelling or perfume smell either; just a nice fresh, just-bathed scent. I highly recommend using the EQyss products on yourself at least a couple of times so you will know exactly what you are using on your best friends hair. I think you will be pleasantly surprised; I do not however, recommend using any other brand products as a comparison... just EQyss. One last thing... when I first started using EQyss I did so in combination with other products that I had been using... oatmeal shampoos and conditioners so I wouldn’t miss that oatmeal smell, whiteners of all types to be sure to get those white coats to really stand out, final rinses, etc... gotta' use up all that left-over product, right? Wrong! I really recommend setting all other products aside and giving just the EQyss products a chance to shine (pun intended) on their own. Using other products in combination with EQyss can interfere with the good that EQyss alone can do. Good Luck... you’re gonna' love this stuff