EQyss Grooming Products Premier Cream Rinse Horse Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to condition your pal’s mane and tail for easy detangling and grooming.
- Supports shiny, healthy hair without making it slick.
- Moisturizes dry, flaky skin and coat.
- Rinses out easily and has a fresh scent.
- Safe for horses, ponies, mares and foals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Show Polish Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.07Chewy Price$12.42Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.30Chewy Price$16.35List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- eZall Total Body Horse Wash Equine & Livestock Horse Wash, 1-gal bottle$33.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Gel, 32-oz bottle$36.41Chewy Price$34.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.35Chewy Price$15.53Autoship Price
- Shapley's Magic Sheen Horse Hair Polish, 32-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$13.95List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen 2-In-1 Horse Shampoo & Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Detangler Horse Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.45Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.93Autoship Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$38.48Chewy Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Natural Botanical Color Intensifying Horse Shampoo, 1-gal$54.95Chewy Price$55.99List Price$52.20Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Premier Rehydrant Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride...||—||—||—||Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol...|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Best stuff ever!
Love the smell and how amazing it is!!! This stuff rocks.
Always have this on hand
EQyss is a top product line. I use this for haircuts and bath dogs in my Hydrosurge post bath when needed. Non greasy, does not leave residue, smells pleasant but not perfumed.
This is really cream rinse for my miniature schnauzer. It keeps his "hair" soft and shinny white, easier to comb.
Best conditioner yet
Smooths our tangles very well on my Maltese's fine hair. Best I have ever tried.
This detangler smells really good. Non greasy rinses out quick.
You're Gonna' Love this Stuff
Best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used on Golden Retrievers, Goldendoodles, and Labradoodles. I'm not blowing smoke here either... both the shampoo and conditioner get a solid checkmark in every category one could possibly expect from a dog shampoo and conditioner. Makes shampooing our dogs, while achieving professional results, much easier. cleans quickly and thoroughly not a soap or detergent; less harsh leaves coat softer rinses quicker, easier, and more thoroughly leaves hair shiny, glossy, and healthy looking white dogs look whiter without whiteners intensifies other coat colors too reduces dog dander (dry skin) By using these products (shampoo/conditioner) I have eliminated three steps per dog and still achieve better results... no more pre-wash prep, no need to use final rinses to rid the hair of product, and I no longer use whitening products to achieve whiter white dogs or intensify other coat colors... I save a ton of time, and less time bending over is less back-ache. Now when my dogs get itchy, I know that it’s from something in the environment, seasonal allergies or whatever else, but I no longer suspect that it might be the shampoo or conditioner that I’m using. I’ve been using this stuff long enough to know that it just never does that... one less thing. One of the biggest pluses of using EQyss shampoo and conditioner is how easy brushing out thick coated dogs becomes... what a fantastic, welcome change; no more mats and tangles to deal with, and coats remain tangle-free longer after baths. Brushing and comb-outs can be less frequent and easier to get through; the dogs coats stay nicer looking for longer, so bathing can be a little less frequent. No more fake smelling perfume smell either; just a nice fresh, just-bathed scent. I highly recommend using the EQyss products on yourself at least a couple of times so you will know exactly what you are using on your best friends hair. I think you will be pleasantly surprised; I do not however, recommend using any other brand products as a comparison on yourself... just EQyss. Actually, the wife and I frequently use EQyss shampoo and conditioner on ourselves; we love it. One last thing... when I first started using EQyss I did so in combination with other products that I had been using... oatmeal shampoos and conditioners so I wouldn’t miss that oatmeal smell, whiteners of all types to be sure to get those white coats to really stand out, final rinses, etc... gotta' use up all that left-over product, right? Wrong! I really recommend setting all other products aside and giving just the EQyss products a chance to shine (pun intended) on their own. Using other products in combination with EQyss can interfere with the good that EQyss alone can do. Good Luck... You’re Gonna' Love this Stuff