Ethical Pet Gone Fishin' Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cats go bananas for these wand toys.
- Wood wand keeps claws at arm’s length for safety during frenzied play.
- Stuffed toys feel great on claws and look like real fish!
- Crinkle material and catnip lure your cat in for hours of play.
- Orders ship with one fish and wand toy in a style chosen at random—see which one you get!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Acorn & Leaves Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$9.49Chewy Price
- Turbo Krinkle Balls Cat Toy, 4 count$3.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Bounce & Pounce Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.89Chewy Price$12.68List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Purr Pet Bag of Mice Cat Toy, Color Varies, 12 count$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fat Cat Furry Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet 5-in Noisy Ferret Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 5-in$4.14Chewy Price$4.19List Price
- Eyenimal Automatic Kitten Toy$29.99Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Slither 'N Snake Catnip Cat Toy$15.67Chewy Price
- Necoichi Cozy Cat Scratcher Bowl Replacement Pads, 2 count, Large, Oak$28.40Chewy Price$35.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Hemp, Wood, Natural Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Catnip||Squeaky||Exercise, Feather||Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands, Mice Toys||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
This is my 6 month old cat's favorite toy! She loves the crinkly noises it makes and the fish is big enough that she can hold it in her front paws and kick at it with her back paws. It's also been pretty durable through intense morning playtime!
Great for older kittens and cats who like crinkle
Too big for young kittens, but our teenage kitten adores it.
Fish is fine
Although the fish part of this 'teaser' is ok, the wand is rather course. And the string... The string is so short that I keep hitting my cat's face when I'm wiggling it around. Maybe if the string were longer I would rate it a 4.
kittens LOVE LOVE LOVE
Two two month old kittens LOVE this toy. They go nuts with it. There’s not much else to say! Sting is well secured to the wand and the fish. Love how realistic it looks too.
Cute, string too short
This toy is really cute! The fish is a good size for my Maine Coon, and I love that it crinkles. However, the string is far too short, to the point that the toy is essentially useless. I have to stand directly above my cat to use it - it's not very immersive or interactive. My cat finds no interest in it because of this.
Wonderful toy, the kitty is so very happy with it!
Okay, Not the Best
This wand toy is okay, but not even close to my cat's favorite. The fish itself is fun, and she likes to grab it. But the stuffing started coming out of the seams pretty quickly. The cord is also not a bungee cord like most wand toys have, so it doesn't bounce around as easily. The cord is also fairly short. I think it would be a much better toy with a longer, bouncier cord and some better stitching.
Toy she loves this fish, this is her favorite toy
She can wear us out, wanting to play with her fish on a stick. She picks it up a brings it to one of us
Cute toy, short string.
I thought that the toy was pretty cute, the string is way too short and not elastic. With a bit of engineering it will be a good toy. The Fish looks great. The fish has a crinkly material under the fabric that my cats didn't really like too much, but still played with it when I was swinging it around.
Not bad but not great
Not a fan of the simple/cheap dowel wand but the fish does look realistic and is a decent size. Not super attractive to my cats (they prefer feathers or pure catnip toys) but what can you do. This string is on the shorter side and is not elastic, so it does take a bit more "active" playing on your end. But all in all, it's a cat toy. Fish is cute!