Turbo Fishing Pole Wand Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great way to interact with your feline friend.
- Lightweight handle is made for twirling above your kitty.
- The made-to-last fish toy can withstand your cat’s rough play.
- Encourages active engagement and mental stimulation.
- Purr-fect for your best bud at any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Interactive Electric Flopping Fish Cat Toy with Catnip$11.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Retro Plush Comic Book Bubble Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$3.69Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Slotted Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$7.15Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Turbo Flying Teaser Replacement Feather Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Bouncing Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price
- Turbo Assorted Mice Cat Toy, 12 count$8.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Crawdaddy Wand Cat Toy$6.44Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealFrisco Paw & Play Feather Ball Cat Toy, 2-Pack$2.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Feather||Exercise||Exercise, Feather, Replacement|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
It snapped within 5 minutes
This toy is cute and all, but the way the string is, my cat snapped it off in a few minutes. I tied it back on, she snapped it again. I tied it on again, she snapped it again. So now I have a fish toy, and a stick.
Last 2 seconds
I don't expect toys to last long with my kitten .But she literally was playing with it for maybe a minute and the string broke. I've bought other wands and had no issues with the string. Waste of money
Fishing for Fun
Although the fun feathers lasted less then 2 days after my girl got a hold of this toy, she still loves it! My soon to be husband and Shelli (3 y.o. cat) love this fish! I wasn't paying attention when he started playing with the fish and Shelli, but out of the corner of my eye I could see SheIli jumping up to catch the fish. It looked like she was doing a 'whack a mole' dance! It is a great form of exercise for her! Plus, it makes my soon to be GIGGLE!!!
Non stop fun! One of the more durable "fishing" cat toys ive owned.
What needs to be said? All cat owners know about the "fishing toys" by now and what a blast it can be for some cats. This one seems durable. There are feathers attached to the "bait" part of the toy that seem to be held together pretty well. Im sure some big boy cats out there could tear them off but they have held up against my old gals nibbles. The "fishing line" part of this toy is very stretchy and springy. Has a nice *BOING* feel when it bounces around. Would definitely recommend this fishing toy over any others.
Tuffy found this !
...despite my hiding it in my Fortnum and Mason hamper! She dug it out and insisted on playtime right then and there!!!!
My cat loved this.
It’s well made. Cheap for a good quality item. It keeps the cat coming back to play with it. Why must the review need 50 characters to be posted? I don’t know. But it’s hard to write a 50 character review of a simple item. You should consider that maybe you should shorten the requirement if you want us to keep posting reviews when all we have is a tiny keyboard.
Turbo Fishing Pole
My cat loves this item. I got her one 2 years ago when I got her and it is her favorite toy. I had to buy a new one cause the one is falling apart. Her eyes lit up when she saw the toy come out of the box.
Great cat toy
My cat (and dog) love this toy. The springy string and catchy fish are a hit.
He Likes It!
It’s what we we looking for, for our 4 month old kitten.