Ethical Pet Spin About Electronic Laser & Treat Dispenser Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Feather wand spins spontaneously and laser beam blinks to capture your cat’s attention.
- Holds and dispenses treats to reward your kitty and encourage her to keep playing.
- Shuts off after 10 minutes to help preserve the battery life, so your pal can get the most out of her toy.
- Encourages your indoor cat to stay busy and active by chasing, batting and bunny kicking.
- Get the fun going with just 2 AA batteries—not included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- Eyenimal Automatic Kitten Toy$29.99Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Wave Circuit Cat Toy$16.10Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- KONG Infused Cat Gyro Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.70Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Petlinks Rowdy Roller Dental Chew Ball Cat Toy, Green, Small$4.84Chewy Price$6.28List Price
- FurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Hexagon Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealPetstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Feather||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it......
I've had this spin toy for about 5 days and turn it on several times/day. My dog absolutely loves it, my cat....let's just say it's growing on him. It spins pretty fast, so he sits behind something and watches it. He's a little afraid of it, but is getting closer every day...The feather is great and stays put while spinning. The laser is steady, but bc of where it is situated on the ball, it mostly lights up a small circle as the ball turns, so not much more than 2 - 3 " from the actual ball itself. Because my cat is afraid of the ball, he won't go near the laser. When the ball tilts, and the laser's arc is bigger, my cat will chase the light. But, that doesn't last very long...It's well made and has worked consistently so far, would have given it a 5, but it moves too quickly for my cat to interact with, maybe once he stops being scared, he'll use it.
I need to know if there are replacement wands for this toy. I have 2 bases but my cats have destroyed the wands/feathers.
Not worth the money
Two spins of the feather DONE !!!! THATS IT NO LASER!!!!!!!NO MULTINATIONAL INTERACTION..VERY DISAPPOINTED
TOY BROKE WITHIN 2 DAYS
I LOVED THIS TOY BUT IT BROKE WITHIN 2 DAYS THE FEATHERS ON THE SPINNER FELL OFF WHICH MAKES THE TOY NOT SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH
My 2 Orange Tabbies Love if, BUT been some issue
I am going to order this again, MY Cats LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! 1st problem was the Feathers kept flying off, while it was spinning and cats where playing with it. It took several try's, but I Finely figure out how to keep the feathers attach. Then at a climatic moment, the Toys seems to just Die........ I changed the batteries as needed, and spinner has come back to life each time. However the 2 new batteries this time. It seems that an internal problem has caused for the toy to be defective. I bought the spinner original on 2021-03-23. I do not know just how long the toy should last, But love the toy so much going to give it another try. Chewy has a great return Policy up to 1 year that Chris was was just great person and helpful and replaced it free with new one.
Pick something else
This thing barely moves... doesn’t have enough speed to really move the ball around the floor. It just spun and stayed up straight but the pause between each spin is so long my cat got bored. Waste of $20 bucks
The spinning feather is such a hit they don't care about the rest!
Our kitties are so fascinated by the spinning feather that they not only ignore the laser, but they ignore the treats! They don't eat them until the thing shuts off or I shut it off. I've never seen anything like it. I have to put the toy away after they're done with it, because otherwise they steal the feather! I found them with it once and decided it was going in a drawer. It doesn't come with a replacement feather, so I lucked out. We have older cats and younger kittens. The younger kittens spend the most time with it, but that's mostly because the older ones can't keep up with them. The others have tried. Side note: the feather spins FAST. That's fine for our older kittens as well as our younger ones, but the competition of crowding around the ball is more of a problem for the older ones.
She likes it
She likes it. It amuses her but she doesn't play with it. She just watches from a distance. The feather swooshes around and that she loves. Rosie is very playful so I am glad I added it to her collection.
The best laser cat toy!
This toy is about the best that I’ve seen on the market in many years. A lot of fun for the cat with its different patterns of play and treat dispensing
Keeps them entertained!
Great product to keep energetic kitties entertained and exercising. Treats come out a bit fast and I would like the laser to go out a little further. Overall very satisfied and kitties super happy.