Ethical Pet Spot Slotted Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive, colorful balls were made with bells inside to entice your kitty with a lively sound and rattling movement.
- Pack comes with four multi-colored toys—your cat will have multiple jingle balls to entertain herself, and you'll be able to keep track of them, thanks to their distinct colors.
- Those bright colors will be easy to see and might be less-likely to cause human slips and falls.
- Jingling sound holds her attention by simulating noisy prey and further encouraging her instincts.
- Encouraging her hunting instincts may avoid boredom, restlessness and behavioral issues—hide these around the house to provoke her desire to hunt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- dealRUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- dealTurbo Krinkle Balls Cat Toy, 4 count$3.49Chewy Price
- dealRUFFIN' IT Fur Mice Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Itty Bitty Batters Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$3.64Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price
- dealRUFFIN' IT Fuzzy Mice Assorted Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Sisal Ball Cat Toy$3.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.56Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Bizzy Balls Cat Toy$3.34Chewy Price
- dealPet Zone Ball of Furry Fury Cat Toy with Catnip$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chasers||Balls|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Ferret||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Everything was packed perfectly!! Everything arrived in excellent condition! I live in a very rural area and having my order delivered at my door is awesome. Chewy is the best company and delivers my order on time and in excellent condition. Thank you Chewy for the Best Service ever !
Entertainment at its core
I purchased this item for my cats to play with. It has a bell inside of the ball, however I removed it so the ball didn't rattle too much. The cats enjoy the toy. I purchased other items that do rattle so this way the cats have a variety of ball toys.
You get what you pay for
These are plastic. These are very flimsy plastic. This flimsy plastic is very bendable. The bells are small so they do not stay in the ball. I do not recommend these because of the small loose parts! I have given the cats the balls without the bells to play with.
These little balls were an instant success with the cats. The one who usually says no to toys was tempted by them. I like how they’re made. Pretty sturdy. They look like they’ll last a while.
Boys still assessing size and bell
So far, this toy has not seen much play time. The size is a bit of a surprise to the boys, and the bell is not a huge hit with them. Since I ordered two, I took the bell out of one and left the bell in the other. Now, our guys are trying to figure out which one to play with. No favorite yet.
Slotted pet balls cat toys.
I ordered11 packages of this RED SLOTTED CAT BALL pictured on the order page because it was RED AND IS THE ONLY BALL OUR CAT PLAYS WITH. When it was delivered and delivery was was fantastic (the next day) we opened the box and NOT ONE RED BALL IN ANY OF THE PACKAGES!!! Each package contained one yellow, one pink, one blue, and one green and not one red ball!!! I opened one package to see if he would play with any of them and he preferred his old red ones that he had. Now tell me how can I get the red ones pictured ?????
wrong slotted ball
Our very strange & particular kitten has a favorite slotted ball from another store. He likes to carry it around & play fetch. We tried buying other styles thinking it was just the jingle bell & the ability to carry it in his mouth that he liked. He won’t touch the other style though. So I found these slotted balls thinking they’re the same as his favorite ball. Nope. This brand is smaller & lighter & apparently he knows the difference. They’d be perfectly fine toys if our kitten was less picky about playing fetch though.
not very sturdy
I thought these would be a sturdier plastic, like a visually identical toy that came in a cool kitten variety pack from chewy. Unfortunately it's not the same quality materials as the one in the variety pack, and the bell is not as loud and less exciting for the kittens. It's packaged differently so perhaps it's from an inferior manufacturer or lower quality batch. Who knows!
Great fun for both cats
Our small female cat grabs a ball and plays soccer with it, running and passing it back and forth from paw to paw. The larger male cat picks one up in his mouth and hides it someplace. They both have a lot of fun with these.
My kitten's new fave toy
My kitten loves to play with balls and she loves these. She carries them around he house and plays with them in the bathtub (like a pinball machine!). :)