Ethical Pet Mylar Balls Cat Toy, 1.5-in, 4 pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-light 1.5-inch mylar balls fly far and high for exciting chase and toss games.
- Shiny balls are easy to spot and draw attention even in low light.
- Mylar material makes a fascinating crinkling noise.
- Comes in a handy four-pack so you’ll always have extra.
- Multicolored balls come in assorted shiny colors that are sure to please.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Compressed Catnip Ball Cat Toy$5.12Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Springs Cat Toy, 10 count$3.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Ethical Pet Shaggy Mouse Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 4-in$2.55Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- dealFrisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.52Chewy Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$4.97Chewy Price$5.37List Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||—||Crinkle, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chasers||Balls||Balls|
|Material||—||Plastic||—||Jute, Natural Fabric||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Ferret||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
Color comes off everywhere!
Our cats likes to drop the smaller toys in the water bowl and fish back out, and this dyed the water a neon yellow-green. And the color got everywhere because they continued to play with it! I really hate that the coloring comes off with just water and it makes me worried that they put it in their mouths.
Very colorful, not long lasting
They were a hit in the beginning, but after they started to use their back feet, they fell apart. Had many pieces of shinny foil type paper all over the floor. Do not recommend.
My cat is obsessed with these things. He’ll go in his toy bin, pick it out, and knock these things around the house for 30 mins straight. It’s so entertaining.
Must have for all ages
These balls are one of the 2 favorite toys in my house. Even our local shelter has them on their wish list. They get cats of all ages moving. I can't say enough. If you just got an unexpected cat, $ is tight. Make this one of the first gifts you buy. I promise they will be happy.
Great toys for cats or kittens
My cats and the kittens I foster love this crinkle balls! The size is perfect to bat around. You will find that these are a bit smaller than most crinkle balls. They last a long time!!
Noisy but not impressed
I thought my cats would LOVE these mylar valls! They make a crinkle sound that cats like. However, ny cats smelled them and that was about it. They didn't hate them, they just didn't seem to care about them at all so I gave them to the 8 feral cats/kittens that I feed but they weren't impressed either!! I try to give the ferals something to do besides sleep and eat. I will be kicked out of my apartment if I get caught feeding them again, let alone their toys all over but such is life! I am not going to let kittens starve and I would rather they have toys than kill the birds!! I do what I can for my kitties AND the ferals!!
Cute, inexpensive toy
My kitties enjoy chasing these around the house. Hopefully, yours will, too.
I adopted a rescue cat. I was told by his foster mom that he liked this toy, so I bought it. He ignores it completely. Oh, well.
OMG! These are their favorite toys!
My cats LOVE these! They're lightweight and crinkly. Kitties love the sound and come running from wherever, whenever they hear them. They carry them around in their mouths, bat them, drop them in their dishes and wake me up in the middle of the night tossing them around on the bed. Their favorite toys!
This was a hit with our soccer cat
We have one cat that loves playing with these and the soft puff ones. It's so fun to watch her bat it around. The other two prefer mice. But for our soccer cat this is her jam. I bought the soft puff ones at the same time and discovered she likes those just a little better. But both were a hit and it's good to have a variety!