Etna Dog & Cat Car Booster Seat, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your pal from sliding or falling out of the car seat during travel.
- Attaches easily with adjustable straps that loop around car seat.
- Includes zippered front storage compartment so you can bring along small toys or treats.
- Makes for a portable bed with a soft and cozy, soft fleece lining.
- Perfect for cats, dogs, or small pets weighing up to 20 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, Small$72.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber High Back Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, X-Large$129.95Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- DealJespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Gray/Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Brown, Large$89.95Chewy Price
- DealSeat Armour Petbed2Go Pet Bed & Car Seat Cover, Grey, Small$54.99Chewy Price
- DealJespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Purple$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster, Fog, 22-in$97.98Chewy Price
- DealHDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat, Black$39.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealKurgo Skybox Rear Dog Booster Seat$94.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Tan$53.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Pockets||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||—||Pockets, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
249 Customer Reviews
Not for dogs larger than 6 pounds
This item came without installation instructions. We were able to figure it out. Description indicates that this is for dogs up to 20 pounds. Well my dog is about 12 pounds and all she could do is sit it in. Not good for a long trip. She was very anxious and managed to get out of it all together yet she was still tethered in. I would not recommend this for dogs over 6 pounds or so. Very disappointed. Will try to return.
The perfect 'boost' for seeing everything!
Heidi needed a booster seat for riding in the car so that she could see out the window. I found this one, which was on sale and it appeared to be what I had in mind. It's got a frame which holds the canvas-like fabric on, and it unfolds and is easy to install in your car! The straps are adjustable, so you can make it whatever height you need to and the strap around the headrest is adjustable as well. Just take note that the sherpa-like fabric which surrounds the inside of booster seat only goes around the sides. There is no cushion, so you can use it as it is or add a cushion of your choosing. Heidi used it just as it is and she took her first ride out in the car today! She loved it and stayed in her booster seat, safe and secure while mommy was driving! She got a chicken mcnugget treat at McDonald's for being such a good girl!
Finns favorite spot
We bought this for our new puppy and it’s perfect for him. He is about 7 lbs and it’s a good size for him. It wouldn’t likely hold much more than 12 or so lbs I think.
So So Product
Purchased for my new Frenchie, she was only 7 lbs when I got her and got up to about 11 lbs when I noticed the side seam was pulled apart. Bought a different seat elsewhere. Bummed still
good for very small dogs
It is a good item but for smaller dogs. My dog is 10 to 12 pounds and it is too small for him. A 20 pound dog could not fit. Also the flocked fabric is only at the top and there needs to be a pad at the bottom.
Lil Bit loves it
My dog Lil Bit loves her new car seat/ Booster . She sits in and enjoys the ride
Getting used to it
Hope is small and rides on my leg, but now she has her own seat and is beginning to like it. It is exactly as advertised except the "fur" doesn't cover the bottom and is kinda cheap but Hope's personal blanket can correct that.
You get what you pay for
This product is not a quality product. The Velcro that holds the furry part in place does not hold and there are not directions on how to properly install in you car.
You get what you pay for. Very cheaply made and to make it comfortable for your pet you have to add extra padding the faux fleece only lines the top not the bottom or sides
not for 'long' animals
My dog is small but long & can barely sit in it even though she is under the weight recommendation. Fabulous product though for shorter dogs