Evanger's Super Premium Lamb & Rice Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Evanger's Lamb & Rice Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO nutrient profiles for all life stages.
- You'll love that your pet is getting a quality food that is made with wholesome ingredients.
- Offers the additional nutritional benefits your pet needs with vitamins and minerals blended with all- meats for a complete and balanced meal.
- Kosher certified and endorsed by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) as acceptable for your pet to enjoy during Passover.
- All Evanger’s foods are made with no soy, corn, wheat, artificial ingredients, harmful additives, preservatives or by-products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealWellness Complete Health Duck & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$45.48List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- dealTaste of the Wild Pacific Stream Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Dogswell Happy Hips Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Halo Lamb Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Chicken Canned Dog & Cat Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Hunk of Beef Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Chicken & Rice Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rice...||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Vegetable Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Oats...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Good for food sensitive dogs
My dog’s usual limited ingredient wet dog food became unavailable indefinitely, so had to scramble to find a substitute. This product has been tolerated very well since the beginning. My dog seems to enjoy its taste, too.
He likes it, but not as well as other Evanger's
I had hoped he'd like this as much as he liked the other Evanger's food he'd had in the past, but he doesn't. I don't know why. Even worse, this food is very highly recommended by a trusted dog food advisor site and I know it's a great food. I'm giving it four stars because he'll eat it, but he eats a few bites in the morning and a good dinner at night. The problem is that according to the can this food can only be kept for 36 hours after being opened because they don't put preservatives in it, which actually makes it better but doesn't help when you have a dog who doesn't want to eat. As much as I like this company, I won't order this food again, but I can recommend it for dogs who aren't normally very picky eaters.
Dog absolutely loved this food
My dog is pretty picky. We've gone through well-known brands and expensive brands, often wasting a lot of money with leftover food being dumped because he won't eat more than what he can tolerate. I ordered Evanger's Lamb and Rice recently, and I was so thrilled to see my dog very motivated to eat it. He would clean his bowl up right after I would put it down, which almost never happens with other foods. I have already ordered another round of cans.
Expensive but worth it. (Why does that phrase sound familiar?) (-:
I am reviewing a dog food
My sister-in-law told me about this food. I adopted a senior dog and he wouldn't eat until I ordered this food. He loves it!
Difficult eater LOVED IT
I have A 14 yr, old GSD CROSS that has never been a good eater. She got worse and loss wt. and stopped liking her food. I had good results with this food before but the store closed that had it so I changed brands. I purchased it and she loved it and will eat EXTRA helpings in mid day. GREAT VALUE THROUGH GHEWY.
My dog is obsessed
A little background - my dog has a ton of allergies (major ones being chicken, cod, and any type of flour... Something about the flouring process I'd assume because he's fine when I cook him rice and fine with coconut but can't have rice flour or coconut flour even). I also don't like to give him garbage fillers like potatoes or peas that are bad for dogs. I give him a raw/freeze dried raw/air dried raw/frozen raw diet, mixing them all up because he's SO PICKY. If he gets a new food he loves it for about a week but after that he won't eat it for more than 2 days in a row, so I am constantly mixing his food up. I got this and was skeptical about a canned food, but his poops have been completely normal and his behavior seems normal, so no affects digestion wise! And the best part is that I've gone through 10 cans and he hasn't gotten sick of it yet! I do mix it with his Ziwi beef dried dog food to add crunch in as well, not sure if that is what helps, the combo of mushy and crunchy. But I would recommend!
Looked good, just not for our two boys
One of our two dogs loves lamb (the finicky eater) and the other one loves anything (the labrador, need I say more?). Unfortunately, both offerings of Evanger's brand Lamb and Rice dinners gave our boys loose stools so we will no longer offer the lamb to them. They have eaten Lamb canned food from other companies from Chewy without issue so it isn't the meat source with which they have a problem. It isn't Evanger's overall because we have rotated through quite a few of the other meat sources and everything has been to the boys likening and well-tolerated. It's a puzzlement to me but we just have to pass on the Evanger's Lamb dinners, every other Evanger product is a winner!
So glad we switched to Evanger's!
Note: I never write reviews but feel it would be remiss if I didn't for Evanger's! We had always been curious about using Evanger's and have seen their products in our local pet store; our dog ended up developing an allergy in his older age to his previous food, so I got in touch with Evanger's to talk not only about what they use in their food but what my dogs needs were in general. They could not have been nicer and more caring, we ended up putting my dog on Evanger's dry and wet food. He loves it and cannot get enough of it! Bonus for me too as I love supporting a local, family-run business and could not be happier that we switched. If you have been thinking about giving them a shot, I would definitely say to do so!
Boys Love It - Female not so much.
I usually cook but others took all the chicken and my freezer is getting empty. This is like as a topper on the kibble I’m feeding. I like that Evanger looks to have good ingredients.