Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mats, tangle and loose fur are a thing of the past with this gentle brush.
- Expect high-quality stainless steel pins to get the job done right.
- Retracting pins make for an easy clean up.
- With regular use your furry friend will look cleaner and healthier.
- Experience a stress-free brush with the ergonomic, non-slip handle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Puppy Brush$10.04Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$17.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Fine/Coarse, Silver$12.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Li'l Pals Double-Sided Dog Comb, Color Varies$7.49Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- FurZapper Pet Grooming Glove, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Just what I was looking for. I have several brushes in different sizes and use all of them.
So Much Better
I have been using a worn out slicker brush for months. The new one makes all the difference in the world.
It's a decent brush for the price. The tines bend more easily than expected.
Life changing brush!
Pulls out undercoat easily. My dog hates to be brushed. This brush makes grooming quick and efficient. No more struggling, whining and easy cleanup!
Had one that lasted for years used it on both my kids. Just replaced it. Great product
self cleaning dogslicker brush
Love using these brushes - this one is good though not great.A little flimsy for my Cavapoo (lots of fur)
Dog brush review
It snagged on my border collie hair really pulling. They don’t have matted hair so brushes go thru very easily. Not this brush. The bristles are at the wrong angle. Self cleaning is great concept but my dogs hates the brush.
I purchased this one for my Aussie, and it works great for her. I love it when you push the button all the hair can be taken off easily.
Better than competition
I love this brush! My dogs love to be brushed and when they see me pick this brush up they get excited. Its self-cleaning button works better than the higher priced competition. It is easy to hold and gets a ton of hair off the dogs. Love it!
This brush works perfectly on my larger dog. Almost as good as the groomer.