Exo Terra Desert Sand Terrarium Reptile Substrate, Yellow, 10-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Natural, real desert sand, no added dyes or chemicals
- Creates a natural and attractive desert environment that stimulates natural digging and burrowing behavior
- In the wild, reptiles burrow to hide, sleep and to relieve stress. Exo Terra Substrate provides perfect cover and is an excellent heat conductor.
- Has been sifted to remove impurities and to obtain a homogenous sand grain size
- Suitable as egg-laying substrate
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Forest Moss Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 7-qt, 2 count$6.87Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.53Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Sand Mat Desert Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 47.5-in$33.59Chewy Price$49.99List Price$31.91Autoship Price
- Galapagos Tropicoco Coconut Soil Tropical Reptile & Amphibian Bedding, 8-qt bag, 1 count$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Galapagos Magnolia Terrarium Leaves, 4-qt bag$8.56Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.13Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag$12.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- Galapagos Pillow Moss Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 150 cubic inch bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 7.2-qt, bundle of 3$41.31Chewy Price$43.47List Price$39.24Autoship Price
- Zoo Med HydroBalls Lightweight Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate, 2.5-lb, bundle of 3$29.49Chewy Price$31.05List Price
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 50-gal$24.99Chewy Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Coco Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.53Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.15Autoship Price
- Fluker's Live Moss for Hermit Crabs, .5-oz bag$5.43Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- Galapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 150 cubic inch bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Sand||Sand||Sand||Sand||Sand|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
All on the bottom of the box
I don’t know what’s happening lately, I opened the box and everything was squished. But what really upset me, the sand was opened and all on the bottom of the box. So there was none that I can use.
leaky sand box
Sent to me open, sand was leaking from box, 10lb bag turned into a 7lb bag because of shipping loss.
Hammy + sand = love
I really like the sand which is why I keep buying it. My only complaint would be this...I bought the sand twice and my daughter also buys this sand and every time we get it, there are holes in the bag so sand gets on everything else and we also leave a sand trail from the door to where ever we take the box. It would be nice if the sand could be put in a bag before but in the box to help contain all the sand. I pay for a full bag but never get a full bag.
not good for hamster sand bath or litter box
It started out dry. But seemed to retain moisture. It would clump up and get stuck on my hamsters face. I ended up throwing it all away. I would not recommend for hamsters.
Exoterra desert sand
Love this sand, it is true desert sand and not ground calcium or dyed play sand
Great product and a great price. Just underestimated how much I would need, and will be ordering more.
My Hamster really likes this sand
I use this sand for my hamster's bathroom/digging, and she loves it.