Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to be virtually indestructible and durable for everyday, heavy duty use.
- Made with a smooth, easy-to-clean non-porous surface that won’t harbor bacteria.
- Can be used for water or food and are perfect for either arid or humid environments.
- Features a nature-inspired look that complements most naturalistic terrarium or enclosure styles.
- Proudly made in the USA and available in different sizes to meet your needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$6.38Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fluker's Hermit Crab Lagoon, Tan$5.46Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$10.49Chewy Price$13.11List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 6-cup$18.99Chewy Price$22.59List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$6.90Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.83Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$17.68Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||4-ounce||3-oz||8-ounce||3 cups||3 cups|
|Material||Plastic||Ceramic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Dishwasher-Safe||—||Non-Skid||Non-Skid|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Very fast an friendly service love Chewy item's are just as described great products
Great little bowls, i almost wish they were even more shallow but then they wouldn’t hold anything loL I’ve gotten more use out of the larger bowl from the set. Worth the money and it’s reasonably priced.
Love this set
This set is perfect for baby beardy, it takes up minimal space but can hold plenty for its current needs. It is a great value as well.
Bowls for beardies
I personally really like it. The color is nice as it fits her hide and the aesthetic in her enclosure. Its a bit bigger than expected but i like it
Perfect size for my baby box turtles
My box turtles are a few months old so they are still tiny. The food & water dishes are now perfect size for them when they are still babies. I think once they grow older, I will purchase the bigger size for them.
Reptile food bowls
Will do the job I suppose . Very light and feels cheap. But also feels like if you drop it it will immediately break. I put it my tortoise tank and he’s a baby so it will probably be good for small not so active reptiles who aren’t that heavy
Its two dishes ! oops
This is on me but I thought that it was one dish with a "ledge" type of thing to make it look more natural. Also, it's green-blue, not grey so if you have a color scheme going on it might mess that up.
Perfect for baby beardies easy to clean and do what they need to do quality for a great price
Larger than expected
I already had one of these repti rocks for my tortoise. So, I thought two more would be good. I was surprised (and pleased) to find them larger than my other one. Great for the outdoor tortoise habitat!
Eh, it works
I bought the appropriately sized bowls for my 75 gallon tank, but one bowl was not actually medium sized. It is much, much larger than the description said and I cant use it in the tank without cutting off a part of my beardie’s living space. I use the deeper dish for water, but the longer flat one is much too big to use for his food so I wasted some money buying a set of 2.