Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Water dish made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Smooth, non-porous surface won’t harbor bacteria.
- Sturdy water dish that is virtually indestructible.
- Completely washable with no micro pitting.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Large$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Medium$10.03Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, Large$17.23Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Large$13.00Chewy Price$23.63List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Large$15.09Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$9.49Chewy Price$13.11List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Creatures Glow In The Dark Reptile Feeding Tongs$3.59Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 10-in$5.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle$9.43Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||5-oz||2-ounce||3 ounces||5.47 ounces||1.59 ounces|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
perfect for my toad!
Was worried that my toad might not have been finding her food in her enclosure (we tried feeding her in a separate container but she just wouldn’t settle down enough to eat) so I got her this to keep better track. Fits perfectly in the 20 gal without taking up much room or taking away from the natural look. Set it next to her burrow with some mealworms, and the next morning they were all gone. Perfect! For size comparison, she is an adult wood house toad and could sit inside of it comfortably.
this is a great product. Don't know why it took me so long to order it!
The sticker was so sticky
The sticker was so sticky and instead of putting it on the bottom I had to put it in boiling water for an hour and still scrub it
Great little bowl for baby Geckos
The bowl is exactly what I thought it would be. Its a good, sturdy, very little bowl perfect for my baby gecko. However, the product sticker was in the bowl and left an awful, difficult to remove sticky glue residue. I'm sure this is not Chewy's fault but the company that produces it. It was very difficult to remove all traces of that sticker.
The product itself is fine. The problem is where the ReptiRock sticker is located and how sticky it is. I have scrubbed and scraped the residue and it is still sticky. The food sticks to the dish and I can't imagine the residue is good for our bearded dragon.
Zoo Med Repti Rock
I thought this was made of a rock-type material, but it is just hard plastic. I am a fan of its look, and how shallow it is. My only complaint is for where the manufacturer put the stick on this product... right in the middle of the bowl, rather than on the bottom. The adhesive is SO sticky that after scrubbing with alcohol, nail polish remover, even soaking overnight several times, etc, sticker residue is still stuck all over the inside of the dish.
Not very deep to hold the water. They put the sticker in the middle and I cant get the sticky stuff off. Not very happy with this product.
My Ball Python Recommends!!
Super easy to clean and durable! My ball python loves to relax and swim around in it. I have even dropped it during cleaning it is perfectly fine!