Exo Terra Jungle Earth Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- In the wild, reptiles burrow to hide, sleep and relieve stress. Exo Terra Substrate is all natural and provides perfect coverage.
- A vital part of keeping the microclimate in your pet's terrarium balanced and provides nutrition to live plants
- Ideal for natural terrarium set-ups and perfect for humidity-loving reptiles
- Stimulates natural digging and burrowing behavior
- Nutritional substrate for live plants
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Sand Mat Desert Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 11-in$12.45Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.83Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Turtle Large Natural River Pebbles, 10-lb bag$18.88Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Galapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Golden, 0.33-lb bag$15.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Galapagos Magnolia Terrarium Leaves, 4-qt bag$9.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.78Autoship Price
- Galapagos Tropicoco Coconut Soil Tropical Reptile & Amphibian Bedding, 8-qt brick, 1 count$7.11Chewy Price$6.75Autoship Price
- Galapagos Pillow Moss Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 4-qt bag$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Brown, 30-gal$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 3.6-qt$6.00Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.70Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Rain Forest Reptile Terrarium Substrate, 24-qt bag$35.20Chewy Price$42.99List Price$33.44Autoship Price
- Komodo Disposable Tank Reptile Liners, 12 x 24-in$10.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Green, 75-gal$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet, 10-gal$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Douglas Fir, Moss||Douglas Fir||Moss||Douglas Fir||Moss|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not for all reptiles
Couldn’t findd coconut fibers, which are more gentle for my son’s gecko.Well this substrate feels like a bunch of hard wood chips. Next I’ll just wait for the next inventory
Not good for high humidity
Used for my rainbow boa, needs 80% humidity. The misted water sank below the substrate creating a puddle but the top of the substrate was dry. The pooled water under the substrate couldn't evaporate into the tank so the mister was spraying constantly. Created a huge mess of almost a gallon of free water under the substrate.
for my tarantula
Got this for my tarantula and I love it! Seems to keep just the right amount of humidity needed and is good for his burrows.
The best substrate
My anole is very happy he moves around when I had carpet in there he only stayed in his skull when I put the substrate in his terrarium he loved it he moves out of his skull