Exo Terra Plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Reptile SubstrateBy Exo Terra
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Substrate is necessary to the health and well-being of your pet because it absorbs waste, helps control humidity levels and encourages burrowing
- Exo Terra Plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate is made from compressed coconut husk fiber from the plantations of tropical Asia and is a 100% natural substrate
- Safe for frogs, salamanders and burrowing or digging animals
- Ideal for natural terrarium set-ups and serves as nutritional substrate for live plants
- Increases humidity in terrariums and stimulates natural digging and burrowing behavior
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
He is loving his new tank additions. Can't wait to purchase more for his big enclosure. Shipment was quick as always. Love Chewy!!!!
I honestly like the product, and I used it as a top soil for planting dandelions. So, my tortoises aren't able to eat the soil.
love this mix of soil!
It’s actually a 8 quart bag instead of 7.2 quart!!
Great for tarantulas
I apparently need to always keep this on hand as I am getting tarantulas as if they were Pokemon and I gotta catch em all. They should each have a few inches of substrate depending on the species and this substrate seems to be a favorite.
Haven't tried yet
I read its good to use for tomatoe frogs will also use for my pacman frog great price fast shipping
I like it alot. Very soft. My Lizard zippy loves to burrow in it. Holds humidity very well
My mice love it
After looking at many small pet blogs, I found that plantation soil was a safe digging substrate for my mice and other digging rodents. I gave them a little box with this soil in it with treats hidden in it and they absolutely love it.
Very happy hermit crabs
My crabs r very happy, havent seen them much since they buried themselves lol