Exo Terra Natural Daylight Reptile Lamp
By Exo Terra
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
This Item - Exo Terra Natural Daylight Reptile Lamp, 26-w bulb
Exo Terra Analog Thermometer for Reptiles
Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- UV light is essential for the overall health of reptiles and amphibians, but snakes, frogs, toads and salamanders require lower levels. This bulb provides the ideal daylight spectrum for all reptiles & amphibians.
- A full spectrum daylight bulb with a very high visual light output and high color rendering index (98 CRI), recommended as a general light source for all terrarium types
- Combine with the Exo Terra Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200, depending on the reptile’s UV requirements, to intensify natural sunlight conditions
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behavior through UVA radiation as well as stimulates plant growth
- Gives your snakes and amphibians the proper amount of UV light
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Swamp Basking Splash Proof Reptile Spot Lamp, 100-w bulb, 3 count$37.53Chewy Price$38.70List Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 150-w bulb$19.59Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$34.49Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$4.70Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 30-in$139.31Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED Fixture, Large$31.84Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$13.30Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$79.98Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor UVB Reptile Lamp$58.97Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Lamp Stand$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
Does this bulb stimulate plant growth?
Answer by • Dec 08, 2017
This bulb stimulates plant growth.
Is this bulb safe for a creasted gecko
Answer by • Jul 21, 2019
This bulb is suited for Crested Geckos.
How long does this bulb last?
Answer by • Oct 31, 2019
These lamps should be replaced every 6 months when used 10-12 hours on a daily basis. This light will continue to emit light, but UVB output will diminish after 6 months.
Can this work for a leopard gecko
Answer by • May 12, 2019
This bulb could work for a leopard gecko, but keep in mind that their eyes are very sensitive and they should have lots of light, dark, and heat gradient throughout their tanks.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Paramount on Dec 21, 2020
Does the job, quality product.
Gives off a great touch of light, quality bulb. Does the job perfectly. Would buy again.