Exo Terra Primate Skull Terrarium Hiding Place
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can help prevent stress which can play a major role in your pet’s activity level and appetite.
- Designed with a natural look to add character to any type of terrarium including desert, rainforest or aquatic.
- Offers multiple entrances, giving your pet a safe and secure place to hide.
- Suitable for reptiles and amphibians.
- Can serve as a cooler location in your sidekick’s living space.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CC Pet Slate Reptile Basking Ramp$18.80Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealExo Terra Barrel Cactus Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Amazonian Phyllo Artificial Plant$7.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealKomodo Jungle Canopy Terrarium Plant$9.98Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$8.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealKomodo T-Rex Skull, Large$16.43Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- dealKomodo Raptor Skull, X-Large$16.64Chewy Price$35.39List Price
- CC Pet Petrified Wood Cave Reptile Hide$26.04Chewy Price$40.69List Price
- dealExo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealKomodo Large Saber Tooth Skull, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- dealExo Terra Croc Skull Repile Terrarium Decor$19.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut$11.50Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I loved this product is a reflect for my baby/juvenile ball Python. The price is great and totally worth it, gives my terrarium an amazing look ! It fits great on my 20 gallon tank
Skull for MBK cage
I have a Halloween/Day of the Dead theme for my Mexican Black Kingsnake's enclosure so naturally she needs a lot of skulls. This is a good size to double as a hide as well.
size was decent if you have a lizard like a gecko double check if hes a big boy then maybe
This is really cute and a good size. BUT all the openings have sharp edges from the mold. They will definitely scratch any reptile that goes in. We had some aquarium silicone that we just covered the edges with and now it’s safe.
This Skull has various openings for your reptile- 1: through eye holes and 2: in back of skull which has a pretty good sized opening that you might not see pending on the placement of the skull in your terrarium habit. There are NO sharp edges on this skull and looks super cool when placed inside.
Great addition to our Uromastyx tank
It’s not very large, but a small/medium reptile will love sitting in and on this piece! My son loves it, and we bought one for his friends baby iguana as well!
Please be careful when using this for your reptiles. Check the inside before placing in your terrarium. Mine had lots of sharp edges on the inside and I actually cut my thumb. Once I sanded down the edges it was fine. There is a hole in the top of the skull that is larger than the eye sockets so a small snake can go in and out of it as well.
It’s a cool looking piece and good quality. Just a bit small for my female leopard gecko. This is good for juveniles and young adults, but now she sleeps next to it instead of in it. Still could be great for other critters!
This is an amazing product. My sons snake loves to Hide in there and be left alone. Perfect for anything that wants to hide. No sharp edges
Goes well in Maui’s tank. I was worried he would get stuck in the eye holes, but he hasn’t even tried to go inside. If you’re looking for hide, this would be good for a tiny baby noodle