Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Squirrel Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutty treats for your squirrel—very tasty for wild birds too!
- Formulated to add variety to your mini mate’s meal plan.
- Crafted into tasty fruit chunks that can be placed in a foraging toy.
- Made with walnuts, almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds and dried carrot pieces.
- Packaged in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Dried Mealworms Wild Bird & Chicken Treat, 32-oz bag$27.71Chewy Price$27.99List Price$26.32Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Oat Groats Bird Treats, 11-oz jar, bundle of 2$8.54Chewy Price$9.00List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Popcorn Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Treat, 4-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats, 5-lb bag$54.45Chewy Price$79.99List Price$51.73Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 24 count$9.48Chewy Price$9.98List Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Amzey Appetizing Bugs Premium Chicken & Bird Treats, 5.5-lb box$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apricot & Peach Cockatiel Bird Treat Toy, 2 pack, bundle of 2$9.48Chewy Price$9.98List Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Triple Baked Crunch Sticks Egg & Honey Flavor Canary & Finch Treat, 2 pack, bundle of 2$6.64Chewy Price$6.98List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Extreme Natural Millet Spray Bird Treats, 12 count$8.30Chewy Price$8.80List Price$7.89Autoship Price
- Amzey Appetizing Mealworms Wild Poultry Treats, 11-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Cluckin' Good Organic Cracked Corn Poultry Treats, 8-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Organic Whole Peas Poultry Treats, 40-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Dried Carrot, Pumpkin Seeds||Dry Mealworms||Ground Corn, Maltodextrin, Sugar...||Dried Papaya, Artificial Color.||Hulled Sunflower, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Songbird||Hookbill, Parrot, Cockatoo, Macaw, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeet, Parrot, Macaw, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon|
|Food Form||Treats||Mealworms||Treats||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats|
|Small Pet Type||Squirrel||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Squirrels are loving me
These treats are great! The squirrels love them. They look for them as well as the other feed. I'm glad I ordered them and will be getting more :-)
The veggies are little shavings. The nuts that are whole are no different than what is already a part of her regular food, so the shavings sat untouched in the bottom of her bowl uneaten and unwanted.
My squirrels love everything but the carrot pieces. They are finicky eaters.
The food is more carrot than anything else.My squirrels leave the carrots and sunflower shells.Messy.
Squirrels are happy
Squirrels love the treats, also the neighborhood bird population seems to like some of the ingredients, as well.
Fussy squirrel, eager bunny
I originally bought this for a very rare squirrel I saw recently. He/she seems to like the whole nuts in the mix, leaves the pumpkin seeds and dried carrots, but the small bunny who visits, eats the remainder, as do some of the birds. The price is quite high for a small package, but as an occasional treat serves the purpose.
Where's that squirrel???
The squirrel hasn't been back when I've been out. I'm sure it will like it.
Squirrels enjoy treats.
First time purchase of these treats and they were a hit!
Birds love this
Birds love this, squirrels only like certain items in these treats but, neither birds nor squirrels care for what I’m assuming are carrots which is mostly what this treat consists of
Squirrels love it
We have pet squirrels and it can be hard to find foo they like. They lover this!