Brown's Song Blend Shelled Peanuts Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural food from the USA contains healthy oils, fat and protein for the high-calorie meal wild birds need.
- Crafted to attract cardinals, nuthatches, jays, titmice and, woodpeckers and more!
- Every purchase comes with approximately 3 pounds of preservative-free shelled peanuts—zero shells means no waste!
- Can be served in mesh feeders, platform feeders or other specialty feeders.
- Packaged in Brown’s barrier bag to help maintain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food, 24 count$48.58Chewy Price$46.15Autoship Price
- DealC&S High Energy Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 8$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Song Blend Unsalted-In-Shell Whole Peanuts Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count$14.99Chewy Price$20.14List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 5$71.95Chewy Price$73.55List Price$68.35Autoship Price
- Kaytee Backyard Wildlife Blend Wildlife Food, 5-lb bag$7.55Chewy Price$7.17Autoship Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$10.39Chewy Price$17.27List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- C&S Woodpecker Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$20.03Chewy Price$26.89List Price$19.03Autoship Price
- Kaytee Squirrel & Critter Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$15.21Chewy Price$14.45Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 1.68-lb bag, bundle of 6$24.24Chewy Price$26.94List Price$23.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shelled Peanuts.||In Shell Peanuts||Whole Peanuts||Oil Sunflower, Peanuts, Hulled Sunflower Chips...||Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn, Millet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Jay, Nuthatch, Titmouse, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Jay, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Grosbeak, Nuthatch, Titmouse|
|Food Form||Nuts||Nuts||Nuts||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Squirrel||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
The birds are very Happy!
The shelled peanuts arrived quickly and were very fresh. I put them into the food processor for a few pulses so the smaller birds can eat them also with any danger. This is not my first order of shelled peanuts and both times they arrived quickly and were very, very fresh. thank you
Good value for the Money. Like customer service very much. Knowledgeable and very helpful
Brown's Song Blend Shelled Peanuts Wild Bird Food
I bought 2 bags of these as my normal 15lb supply was running low and knowing Chewy would deliver them almost overnight they'd be enough to hold the birds peanut feeder over. They're shelled, raw peanuts. Simple. I loved that the ziplock style sealing feature actually works exceptionally well!
These are the best type of peanuts I can find anywhere and the birds absolutely love them. There's no skin at all and they work great in my peanut bird feeder. The only complaint I have is that the bag is so small. I wish there was a 10 or even just a 5 pound bag. The three pounds does not go very far in my back yard. The birds go 'nuts' for them. : )
Perfect for our Peafowl!
It’s been hard to find a good quality peanut for our peafowl. They need the extra protein and blood worms are expensive so this is a nice addition to their diet. Bigger bags would be nice: we have 10 birds!
Treats for Nugget
My rooster, Nugget would like for at least ONE of his bags of his favorite peanuts to be shipped to him without being sliced open and spilling out everywhere. He is a very brave Rooster that has protected my hens against multiple attacks from hawks, dogs, a fox, you name it. He deserves a FULL bag of peanuts unopened please. Lol
Blue Jays line up!
The Blue Jays in my yard seem to know when we put these peanuts out. One after the other come and wait.
Love the Brown's Peanuts
My wild birds love the Brown's Brand of peanuts. I mix it with the Sunflower seeds in shell. The smaller birds prefer "Brown's Roasted Peanut Chips" I put out both kinds the Shelled Peanuts and the Chips. I would love it if Chewy started Carrying the Roasted Chips also. I have a hard time finding them and when I do I stock up. I find the Brown's Brand the best out of all I have Purchased.
These are the best peanuts I've found. I used to buy Kaytee, but lately their peanuts have the brown skins on them, and my birds won't eat them. I end up throwing half of them away. These peanuts are pure, with no skins. My Blue Jays and Cardinals love them. Absolutely no waste. A much better bargain!
Great value for shelled peanuts - No mess in yard!
Was happy to find this bag of shelled peanuts. Trying to buy "mess free" bird food and finding it's soooo expensive. I found that Chewy has the best deal on the seed and then I add a bag of these shelled peanuts (a handful at a time) to the mix as well. The birds, squirrels, chipmunks love the mix and I don't have shells in the yard anymore.