Wild Delight Deck, Porch N' Patio Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to attract all songbirds including cardinals, grosbeaks, finches, jays, nuthatches and other outdoor pets.
- Features sunflower kernels, peanuts, pistachios and hulled pumpkin seeds.
- Contains no hulls or no fillers, including corn or millet, so there’s no unwanted seed growth under your feeder.
- Fortified with the essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and amino acids that wild birds need.
- Guaranteed formulation ensures you’re getting the same great seed blend in every bag you buy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Sunflower Hearts & Chips Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag, bundle of 3$43.14Chewy Price$47.94List Price$40.98Autoship Price
- C&S Hot Pepper Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.44List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Shelled Peanuts Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.19Chewy Price$19.49List Price$12.53Autoship Price
- Wagner's Greatest Variety Wild Bird Food, 16-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.44List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Audubon Park Critter Crunch Wild Bird Food, 15-lb bag$14.03Chewy Price$13.33Autoship Price
- DealWild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Lyric Sunflower Kernels Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 3$51.27Chewy Price$53.55List Price$48.71Autoship Price
- DealWild Delight Woodpecker, Nuthatch N' Chickadee Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$16.79Chewy Price$15.95Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealAudubon Park Cardinal Blend Wild Bird Food, 4-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Pistachios...||Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Peanuts...||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Sunflower Seed...||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Pistachios...||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Finch, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Jay, Nuthatch||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Nuthatch||Wild Bird, Finch, Bunting...||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Jay, Nuthatch, Woodpecker, Parakeet||Wild Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
237 Customer Reviews
Good seed, pretty expensive
I have been using this for years and the birds at my window love it. I get a lot of finches, chickadees, and the like. It is fairly expensive for being almost entirely sunflower seeds, though.
Big fat bummer
I’ve been buying this birdseed for a while and upon opening the bag I would get a lovely fruity nutty smell - very pleasant. The last order I opened the bag and I didn’t get that smell - but I honestly didn’t notice until the birds and squirrels didn’t eat it. I looked over the seed and I saw all sunflower seed and peanuts and a speck of green pumpkin seed randomly and even fewer pistachios. This bird seed is almost $20 for a 5 pound bag - I’m not buying it ever again.
Birdseed fail - don't buy it!
Sadly the birds do not seem to like this food. We typically have a huge flock of birds eating out of our bird feeder and ever since we put this food out they don't come around. A lone bird will come and eat a bit and immediately leave. They just don't seem to care for it. It isn't really bird seed. It has what looks like peanuts and pistachios and other nuts in it along with shelled sunflower seeds. No bird seeds in there at all that I could see. Hopefully at least the chipmunks in our yard will eat it because I bought 3 bags.
I bought this because I have a large variety of birds that visit me daily; however, the bigger birds are fewer than the smaller ones. Because of this, the larger seeds are often left when I go out to refill. If you have more of the smaller friends visiting you, this may not be the seed you want to use. Having said that, the birds love the seed!
Our Neighborhood Birds Love It!
I used to be able to get this blend at my supermarket, but they seldom have it anymore, so I’m glad I can get it delivered through Chewy! We get blue jays, cardinals, blackbirds, mourning doves and an occasional woodpecker. They assemble every morning waiting for their treats. They love it! Thank you!
Birds flock to my feeders
Birds love this seed and it’s not messy for me. No cleanup needed. It’s on auto delivery so I don’t run out. Variety of birds it attracts is amazing.
Not worth the cost
Yes, my porch is definitely cleaner, but the feed is mainly shelled sunflower seed. I can do cheaper by buying my own shelled sunflower and peanuts, unsalted, at the grocery store.
My birds won’t eat it!
This looks like quality bird seed but I’ve had a few birds come and check it out and then haven’t been back. Quite expensive too. I’ll stick with the cheaper stuff. I get so many birds with that.
All my wild birds love this
Every last crumb of this seed mix gets eaten by my wildlife. Squirrels, rabbits, cardinals, tiny birds that all look the same, mourning doves.........
Birds love it
The bird seeds attracting a large variety of birds