Exotic Nutrition Munchers Marigold & Timothy Chew Balls Small Animal Treats, 6 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Meal, Feeding Oatmeal, Calendula Flowers||Timothy Meal, Feeding Oatmeal, Apple Pulp, Dried Carrot, Rose Petals||Timothy Meal, Pearled Barley (Rolled), Oat Groats...||Wheat flour, feeding oat meal, barley...||Timothy Hay, Starch|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Degu, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Degu, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Sugar Glider, Mouse, Gerbil, Rat, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Degu, Guinea Pig|
|Food Form||Treats, Hay, Flowers & Herbs||Treats, Hay, Flowers & Herbs||Treats||Sticks||Treats, Pellets|
|Food Flavor||Flower Herbs||Flower Herbs||N/A||N/A||Flower Herbs|
|Special Diet||Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Low-Protein||Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Low-Protein||N/A||Natural||Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Low-Protein|
About This Item
- Rodent treats that taste good and are good for them!
- Adds necessary vitamins to your critter’s daily diet.
- When your small sidekick wants to gnaw, this treat helps satisfy that urge and promotes healthy teeth.
- The fiber and protein in these carrot treats helps with digestion and gastrointestinal health.
- Spices up a monotonous routine, provides teeth and jaw exercise and enriches behavior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Naturals by Rosewood Dandelion Delight Small Pet Treats, 3.5-oz bag, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$20.79List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Natural Snack Hamster & Gerbil Treats, 2-oz bag$1.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunchy Alfalfa Nibble Rings Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster & Small Animal Treat, 10.6-0z bag$3.33Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.16Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Glazed Donuts With Vanilla Flavored Frosting Small Animal Treats, 2.2-oz bag$2.72Chewy Price$6.99List Price$2.58Autoship Price
- Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Large, 3 count$8.70Chewy Price$8.97List Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Fruit & Honey Flavor Guinea Pig Treat, 2-pack, bundle of 3$10.80Chewy Price$11.37List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Slims Carrot Crispy Nibble Stick Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Bake Shop Treat Pretzels Small Pet Treats, 2-oz bag$2.73Chewy Price$3.19List Price$2.59Autoship Price
- Kaytee Baked Apple Timothy Biscuit Small Animal Treats, 4 count$17.44Chewy Price$17.96List Price$16.57Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Rabbit Treats, 1-oz bag$1.86Chewy Price$4.49List Price$1.77Autoship Price
- Science Selective Naturals Meadow Loops Rabbit Treats, 2.8-oz bag, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Stuffed Logz Small Pet Treat, 1 count$2.72Chewy Price$3.09List Price$2.58Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
My little dwarf hamster is only a few months old and I thought this might be too much for her to handle as she is about the same size as the ball. She rolled it around and figured out how to corner it to make progress. She is demolishing it! I think at the rate she’s going, one ball might last her 2 weeks. Hoping more will be in stock soon. She loves it and I love the exercise and enrichment she gets.
Must be Unedible
I bought this for my two chinchillas. Neither one of them would even nibble on them. I then decided to put them out for the wild rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, etc., and they still go untouched! What a waste of money!!!
Works well as a toy
I purchased these for my Guinea Pig to help with keeping his teeth ground down and to promote play as he goes crazy for other balls. These are really packed together and he was unable to really chew anything off and quickly lost interest. Occasionally he will roll it around with his nose but he’s given up chewing on it.
Too hard to eat!
These are extremely hard. My bunny could not figure out how to bite into it. I couldn’t even crush it with my hands using all my strength.
Top of our Bunny's treat list
Our bunny begs for these treats. They benefit his need to chew and he loves them.
They have a white fuzz on them. Not comfortable giving them to my rabbits
My guinnie pigs don't like them
Bought these since they were new and figured my guinnie pigs would love to play and eat them but nope not at all. The 2 of them pushed them once and now won't touch them at all.
My bunny loves these, they’re gone within the hour! They’re a bit hard for her to grip because they’re round, so if you get them make sure to give it to them on a blanket or rug
My bunny loves these! I wish they were a little bit bigger, so it would last him longer. He doesn’t stop till he finishes it!
my Guinea pigs love these!
A little hard to bite but once they find a piece to grab it’s over for this treat!