Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque Collection Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 12, 3 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adult cats will love lapping up these savory seafood bisques.
- This variety pack includes 3 recipes, featuring broth and bits of real crab, shrimp, or lobster and 3 packs of the 12-count cases for a total of 36 cans.
- Liquid mix-ins are free of artificial colors, preservatives, and flavors.
- Add a wholesome punch of flavor to any average feline feast.
- Gourmet mix-in is free of grains and features limited ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque with Shrimp Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$20.48Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Chicken Collection Broths Variety Pack Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 12$15.96Chewy Price$18.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Wild Salmon & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$19.98Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Broths with Wild Salmon & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$19.98Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Crab Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$20.45Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Broths Seafood Bisque & Accents of Real Lobster Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 16$20.64Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Chicken & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$19.00Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Broths with Chicken & Vegetables Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz, case of 16$22.13Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Collection Broths Variety Pack Complement Wet Cat Food, 1.4-oz, case of 12$14.36Chewy Price$18.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Broths with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish Supplemental Wet Cat Food Pouches, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 16$20.47Chewy Price$24.16List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Accents of Real Crab: Fish Broth, Oceanfish, Tomatoes...||Tuna, Chicken & Whitefish.: Fish Broth, Tuna...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Tuna...||Boost: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tapioca Starch...||Tuna: Fish Broth, Tuna, Shrimp...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Shrimp, Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Poultry, Chicken||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Food Topping, Treats|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
|Packaging Type||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch||Variety Pack, Pouch|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Cats love this broth
Unless you are prepared to serve this on top of your cats food often, don’t buy it. My cats get very excited when they see a pouch of Fancy Feast Broth! I use one pouch for my 3 cats as a topper on top of their Fancy Feast wet food twice a day! Then these 3 spoiled cats have dried Fancy Feast kibbles out by their water bowl all the time as free feed. It is a joy in my heart to watch my cats eat so hardy using the Fancy Feast Broths. I have older cats, 17 yo, 16, yo and a 12 yo. But since I started using the Fancy Feast Broths as a topper for their meals my cats are acting like much younger cats, running after each other, going outdoors and doing cat things in the front yard. These broths are great for your cats! You will never be sorry for buying this product for your cat family members! Cats go “crazy” for Fancy Feast Broths!
Yummy Supplementary Food
I HAVE TWO RECENTLY RESCUED CATS. THEy ARE 1 1/2 AND 2. THE SILKY BROTH IS THEIR FAVORITE THING. THEY WAIT FOR IT EVERY MORNING AND THEN TRY TO BEG MORE OFF ME EVERY DAY.
The purchase with you guys is always great!
Every time that I ordered a product with Chewy, the experience was great, from the page site to the delivery at my door everything was really nice. Thank you Chewy for your professionalism
Good way to get fluids
Most of my kitties like the bisques and broths, and I have a number of kitties that LOVE them. In particular, 2 of my cats that otherwise don’t eat much wet food love these and I rotate the flavors and feed them these every day. It’s a good way to get extra fluids to these cats. I also give it to wet food lovers too (sometimes to “wet” foods that are somewhat dry) just not nearly as much.
Senior Cat Approved!
First off, I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review. I own a senior kitty (16 years old) who was used to eating dry food exclusively until around a year ago. She usually prefers the patte style food and turns her nose up at other types. She’s VERY picky. But as soon as I opened the lobster pack of these, I held it up to her nose to smell it and she tried to stick her head down in the pouch to get it! I poured the contents in the bowl and she immediately started lapping up the liquid/broth. She ate about half of the chunks of lobster but didn’t care for the chunks of tomato, which I thought was a bit odd to include in cat food anyway. But overall, she loved the taste and was excited for her other packs!
Finicky Cat Yumminess
This product is a great choice for added hydration, or for an elderly cat that has trouble chewing dry kibble or chunky can food. I won’t leave out the finicky group that prefers the gravy or juice of canned food instead of the food itself. My 13 year old ginger tabby falls in this group. She absolutely loved this product, that I’m now buying it specifically for her, not to mention that in a multi cat household, I’m able to open the pouch without the dinner bell ringing for all. Finally, for the Mike-e of the group who loves all food all the time, these were an absolute hit for him as well. So where ever your cat falls on the finicky food spectrum, this product will be a hit.
Most squirts out or remains in pouch
I contacted Purina to question the instruction where it says to swirl, I didn’t know what that entailed. They never responded to my email so I continue to struggle with scissors and squirts or rolling with more squirts. Either way not much made it into the bowl. My three like it, but not worth the waste
The Beast was Not a Fan
My Princess was not a fan. I don’t know why, perhaps she isn’t into Lobster, crab, etc. I know I wasn’t a fan of the look of the broths, almost an orange-red look. I ended up tossing out the remaining packs. PLEASE keep making the clear broth chicken, tuna, whitefish pouches, they are literally THE best.
I received this as a free sample in return for my honest opinion. I have been buying the Fancy Feast Broths for a long time now, but I always bought the Classic formula (the clear one) as I was always a little suspicious of the Creamy one. My cats love the Broths, I put them on top of food that they don't particularly like, or if it has dried up a little. Works every time, even with my gourmet cat. I haven't bothered to buy the Seafood Bisque variety yet, as I thought that the lobster, crab and shrimp would surely only be crab imitation. But there's the real stuff in it (ok, the amount is minuscule). It's somewhere between the Creamy and Classic varieties. My cats liked it, but they liked all the Broths so far, so no surprises there. I'll add them to the Classic Broths as 'cat approved'.
Cats as usual aren’t overly impressed, but comparable to other cat treats
Note: I received this for free to test and review. Cat food is very hard to review. Because cats are extremely picky. We have 4 cats. 2 wouldn’t touch it, 1 liked the sauce, and 1 liked the meat part. So overall it was eaten. Honestly Grumpy Cat giving reviews is the reality of reviewing cat food. Overall, as a human, I thought it was a better quality food than most canned mush types. Although that tends to be what my cats like. Face Palm. I recommend trying it out but don’t buy a large number at first because you never know with cats.