Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of the long growth period of purebred Maine Coon kittens up to 15 months old.
- Specialized kibble is adapted in size and texture for the Maine Coon kitten’s large jaw.
- Optimal energy and protein content with precisely balanced vitamins, including vitamin D, and minerals to help support healthy bone and joint development.
- Protects developing digestive systems with highly digestible proteins, which promotes a balanced intestinal flora to support healthy digestion.
- An exclusive complex of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, lutein, and taurine, for immune support to help boost your young cat’s natural defenses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Cat Food for Young Kittens, 3.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Cat Food for Spayed/Neutered Kittens, 2.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food for Newborn Kittens, Pregnant & Nursing Cats, 7-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Loaf in Sauce Canned Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Thin Slices in Gravy Wet Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Ultra-Soft Mousse in Sauce Wet Cat Food for New Kittens & Nursing or Pregnant Mother Cats, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Kitten Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.70Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Weight Management||Appetite Stimulation, Brain Health, Digestive Health...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Not his favorite
Our cat is part Maine Coon and eats almost around the clock. Unfortunately this food is not his favorite, he leaves it sit in the bowl and then demands something else. Thought surely he'd be a fan as Royal Canin is a trusted brand and my angel cat was on it (brand not type) for over a decade and loved it. Glad I purchased the smaller bag. If you have a Maine Coon it is probably worth trying, maybe your kitten isn't as picky!
One happy kitty!
The pieces of the Main Coon food were a little hard for my cat to chew. I purchased it to try to get the Royal Canin flavor she loves but you no longer carry the right one for her (Siamese). She does love The Royal Canin kitten food and is happily eating that!
I have a four month old Maine Coon. I feed him Fancy Feast Kitten wet food during the day and I feed him the Royal Canin Maine Coon dry kitten food in the evening/overnight. He loves this food! I have never had a cat like dry food so much.
Too much wheat in the food.
My kittens likes this but there is just too much wheat and corn in the ingredients. I choosing a non grain formula with no meat by products which is better for my cats.
Royal Canin Fan
I am a big fan of Royal Canin cat food. I have Maine Coons and they have a cat food just for Maine Coons special needs. I just got an 8 week old kitten and got the kitten Maine Coon food. The kibble size is a little to big for such a young kitten. Would recommend for an older kitten.
multiple cat owner
My Maine Coon will only eat this in dry food. She loves it! Highly recommend it.
Cats Love It
My two Maine Coon cats prefer this Royal Canin stuff over the Temptations treats. I had a bag of expensive Friskies and they just let it sit in the bowl until I put this stuff in. Even wet food they turn their noses up to. Whatever is in this stuff, my two cats are addicted to it.
Pooka's new food
So far so good on my Maine Coon kitten dry food. It doesn't make her throw up and it was vet recommended. Nutrient rich specifically for Maine Coons.
a little large and stinky, but he likes it
Bought this for my knock-off Maine Coon. The kibble is a little large for a kitten- or even a year-old but he seems to like it. Wish the ingredients were of better quality but they are a trusted brand, so I went with it.
Great Dental Benefits!
Our vet suggested this food for our Maine Coon mix kitten. He was a rescue and at 3 months old, already had gingivitis. The size and shape of the kibble really helps with the scraping of the tarter on his teeth. He is now a very healthy 18lb one-year-old and his teeth are amazing! Even our little tabby kitten couldn't resist the smell and taste of his food and eventually nosed her way into his bowl! They are now both a year old and we are transitioning them to the Royal Canin Adult Maine Coon Dry. Our vet is pleased with their dental health and assured us they are getting the best nutrition possible with Royal Canin. Quality food at a great price. They also enjoy Royal Canin Intense Beauty canned food as well. I highly recommend Royal Canin!