Fancy Feast Classic Savory Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty recipe features real salmon first for the high-quality protein and delicious flavor your cat craves.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for adult cats.
- Crafted with an irresistibly smooth pate texture that will drive your feline wild with delight.
- Grain-free cat food packaged in a convenient can to help maintain the fresh flavor.
- This gourmet recipe is so delectable that even the most finicky felines will be licking their whiskers with approval.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.04Chewy Price$19.67List Price$17.14Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.62Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$17.82Chewy Price$19.84List Price$16.93Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Tender Beef Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Salmon & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Turkey & Giblets Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.15Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Chopped Grill Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Tuna Feast in a Creamy Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Liver...||Cod, Fish, Liver...||Ocean Fish, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
484 Customer Reviews
Always satisfied when dealing with Chewy.
My cat, Bailey, enjoyed the classic pate "savory Salmon feast" canned food. At least for now, he will stick with it. One can never be certain how long his taste buds will enjoy the flavor, but for now, it's all good. I love how the Chewy staff ALWAYS helps as best they can. Chewy is wonderful to deal with.
No one likes this
Most cats won't eat this. I'm worried it's because all seafood has a risk of having mercury in it and it's slowly hurting cats. Be on the look out for that. Most other brands are doing this to your pet and it's still allowed to be sold.
Boy's Love it!
I started experimenting with the Different "Classic Pate" flavors. The Boys love it. However, I am alternating meals with the Grilled and Gravy Lovers. They like variety.
WHY IS A CAT LESS
i did not intent to become a rescue for all cats and dogs but with all rescue agencies within 100 miles begging for help ,, I became a mom to over 20 plus ,, THANK GOD FOR GREAT NEIGHBORS ,,,, I have always foster all animals and have to say cats are the last on the list for food ,,, I have had to spend over $2.00 a can for any cat food as there are not much to buy ,,, all pet stores have gone beyond to help but they have no control over what food is made for cats,, being on a fixed income is hard ,, grocery stores and such have dog food up to the ceiling with only the most expense food for cats ,, THANK YOU CHEWEY , prices are high but you try to get food so i can a least feed the little ones ... now for the companies that make cat food ,, opening the cans and bags of food there is an odor that makes one wonder what is in the food ,,, i have to feed what i can get but HAVE A HEART!!!!!!!!!!
Salmon Feast is just one of the many "Feasts" my cat likes. He told my a long time ago that Fancy Feast is his favorite brand of food.
Can’t Seem to Find the Right Food
My score doesn’t reflect the food. I just wish I could figure out my cat. She used to eat Fancy Feast Salmon so I decided to buy 24 cans to stock up. I have tried 4 cans on 4 different days and she just walks away. The local animal shelter loves me since they get all the food she won’t eat and I don’t mind giving it to them. I just wish my cat would make up her mind. I get tired of wasting money, especially with prices being so high these days.
Salmon Fancy Feast Is Always A Favorite
This is the one food my cats always finish. I have wasted so much money trying other brands. And this one is never turned down.
Fancy Feast salmonfeast
The fancy feast classic savory salmon feast is my cat's favorite. Love having Chewey deliver it right to the door.
My one cat, loves this flavor!
Happy I could get this from Chewy. I am having a very difficult time finding cat food in the stores
Right sized even for 5 csts
Ever since Ralston Purina sold their Friskies brand to the Nestle company, the majority of the flavors have changed dramatically. Light colored chicken flavors are now so dark they look like beef. Many of the beef flavors have an odd, extremely off-putting aroma. So much so that my 5 rescue cats, who have never been fussy eaters, were just walking away from their food bowls refusing to eat. So much wasted food that I have migrated almost entirely to the Fancy Feast. So far so good - my little fur kids are just loving this Salmon and are eating every morsel It’s a nice bright pink and has no off-odor.