Fancy Feast Classic Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet recipe features real chicken as the first ingredient for the flavor your little carnivore craves.
- Crafted with an irresistibly smooth pate texture that will drive your kitty wild.
- Made with high-quality ingredients because your cat deserves nothing but the best.
- Packs the protein your pal needs to fuel her active day.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Turkey & Giblets Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.03Chewy Price$19.03Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Chopped Grill Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Pate Cod, Sole & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Seafood Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.36Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Flaked Chicken & Tuna Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Turkey & Giblets Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.40Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Flaked Tuna Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Beef Feast in Roasted Beef Flavor Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Poultry Broth, Liver...||Meat By-Products, Chicken, Meat Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products...||Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Chicken Broth, Liver, Meat By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||—||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
732 Customer Reviews
Bad quality control issues
I am an avid customer of the Fancy Feast products. My cats love them. BUT, as of late, things seem to be sliding south with Fancy Feast. On this product, my cats loved it. Then.starting with an order two months ago, the cats would reject certain can of this, but would eat happily if opened up immediately another can of this same product! That was odd, but after this happening few times, I concluded that some cans contain bad product--either oxidized by a faulty can, or the product was not inspected right. How else could the cats refuse one can, but immediately eat the content of another can from the same rack of cans?? The problem is that now, the ration of bad to good cans has passed 50%, meaning, I may end up with two bad cans in order to get the third right. If this sounds like a Russian Roulette game, it is because it has become one. The embarrassing thing is that I had already reported issues with another Fancy Feast product (turkey cat food) that cats reject off hand, not just mine, but those of others as well!( What is going on with Fancy Feast product inspextors?
something wrong with food
Cat's have been eating the chicken Pate from Fancy Feast for four months now since Nutro wet food and others are rarely in stock anymore. Both cats were ok with this food. The shipment from Chewy took longer than usual, about 8 days. It was in some severe heat along the way and I am thinking this compromised the food quality. I have opened eight cans and they take two bites and leave the rest all day. There is something wrong with this shipment and I will be calling to return the rest and get credit.
Great for Diabetics
When my cats diabetes reversed and he no longer needed insulin my vet said he can stay managed on diet alone. I continued with the Hill's M/D he was on when he was getting insulin but then it got on backorder for months and I could not get it. He did not like any of the other prescription foods and my vet stated that this specific fancy feast would be a fine alternative. Looking at the nutritional components it is very similar. He absolutely loves this food and devours it. It's been a year and a half now and his blood work has been great each time. The price compared to the prescription versions are also a reason to try it. Definitely recommend!
Chicken Feast snubbed by 11 cats of all ages!
I wish I knew how to tell if what's advertised is actually what's in the can. None of my cats like liver and many cans of chicken feast smell like liver to me. I foster adult cats and kittens and ALL turned up their noses at 2 cases of this stuff. I feel like I need to hire a scientist to verify the contents! How would we ever know? Total waste of money. Shame Fancy Feast! Something is not right! BTW this is NOT a critique of Chewy which is a great company.
concerned about bulging cans
I have recently bought several cases of this particular food, Fancy Feast Chicken Feast Classic Pate, from several sources including Chewy. Upon opening the cases, I've found the majority of the cans to be not vacuum sealed and, in fact, bulging. I would never eat food from a bulging can and, similarly, would not feed it to my cat. I have notified Purina: buyers be cautious.
I love Chewy! They are very dependable and friendly. I have an automated order and get my order every month. I never have to worry about my cat's food and treats. You can easily manage your autoship too. I recommend it to everyone!
Lickably delicious ..
The pate flavors are easy to lick from the bowls, but I do have to keep it stirred up as it sort of packs down. Stir it up and they clean it up!
My cat Preston
I had to switch brands because of the one being out of stock. That turn out to be a good thing. I switch to this brand and he liked it for awhile. I am trying him now on Fancy Feast senior minced gravy. He really likes that one. And he is back to being his happy self again. But he will only eat chicken favor so I don’t know if I can get that online yet. It so difficult now. I’m also feeding a momma cat & her 4 babies. The live in abandon property since January. No one in town wants to deal with the feral cat issue we have in this town and it makes me crazy. I just can’t let an animal starved or go without water. Times are tough!!
Cat and dog food
My diabetic cat, Charlie, eats this per her Vet. Cheaper than prescription food and basically all protein. As always my Chewy order came quickly. Chewy is great but prices have gone up so much. 15 to 20 percent. Not good.
Great product and price point.
Both of our cats love it and it less money than other brands offering similar, if not exactly the same product.