Fancy Feast Classic Savory Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty recipe features real salmon first for the high-quality protein and delicious flavor your cat craves.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for adult cats.
- Crafted with an irresistibly smooth pate texture that will drive your feline wild with delight.
- Grain-free cat food packaged in a convenient can to help maintain the fresh flavor.
- This gourmet recipe is so delectable that even the most finicky felines will be licking their whiskers with approval.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.67Chewy Price$18.69Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Tender Beef Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Chicken Feast Chunky Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.40Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Salmon & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Chicken Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.66Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Beef Feast in Roasted Beef Flavor Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Chicken Feast in Grilled Chicken Flavor Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Beef Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.92Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Turkey & Giblets Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.40Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Pate Cod, Sole & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Liver...||Cod, Fish, Liver...||Ocean Fish, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||—||—||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
474 Customer Reviews
WHY IS A CAT LESS
i did not intent to become a rescue for all cats and dogs but with all rescue agencies within 100 miles begging for help ,, I became a mom to over 20 plus ,, THANK GOD FOR GREAT NEIGHBORS ,,,, I have always foster all animals and have to say cats are the last on the list for food ,,, I have had to spend over $2.00 a can for any cat food as there are not much to buy ,,, all pet stores have gone beyond to help but they have no control over what food is made for cats,, being on a fixed income is hard ,, grocery stores and such have dog food up to the ceiling with only the most expense food for cats ,, THANK YOU CHEWEY , prices are high but you try to get food so i can a least feed the little ones ... now for the companies that make cat food ,, opening the cans and bags of food there is an odor that makes one wonder what is in the food ,,, i have to feed what i can get but HAVE A HEART!!!!!!!!!!
Can’t Seem to Find the Right Food
My score doesn’t reflect the food. I just wish I could figure out my cat. She used to eat Fancy Feast Salmon so I decided to buy 24 cans to stock up. I have tried 4 cans on 4 different days and she just walks away. The local animal shelter loves me since they get all the food she won’t eat and I don’t mind giving it to them. I just wish my cat would make up her mind. I get tired of wasting money, especially with prices being so high these days.
Right sized even for 5 csts
Ever since Ralston Purina sold their Friskies brand to the Nestle company, the majority of the flavors have changed dramatically. Light colored chicken flavors are now so dark they look like beef. Many of the beef flavors have an odd, extremely off-putting aroma. So much so that my 5 rescue cats, who have never been fussy eaters, were just walking away from their food bowls refusing to eat. So much wasted food that I have migrated almost entirely to the Fancy Feast. So far so good - my little fur kids are just loving this Salmon and are eating every morsel It’s a nice bright pink and has no off-odor.
He eats this everytime
I have a finicky diabetic cat. He does not always want to eat in the mornings and he needs to eat in order to get his insulin shot. Savory Salmon Feast is my go to choice when he is being picky and does not want to eat. Savory Salmon works every time. He loves it. He gobbles it down, gets his insulin shot and we are both happy.
They ate it!
This was a test. I have three very fussy eaters. I buy one can in the store to see if any of the three will eat a different flavor. Most of the time it is a failure. If one of them walks away from his or her bowl, the other two won't even try it. Salmon once was a favorite. One of the group decided salmon was not to be eaten so the rest stopped eating it too. Once they give the ok I can buy a case from Chewy.
Fancy Feast and Fresh Step Crystal Litter
Sophie and Jade really like the Fancy Feast pate, Jade especially smacks her lips when eating it she reminds me of my grandson when he was little, thats what he sounded like.. Too funny! haha
A very happy cat!
The savory salmon pate has become scarce locally. I now have a very happy cat who will get his favorite for the next three months. The delivery was prompt and arrived in good condition with no dented cans.
not like it use to be
I am noticing like others that there seems to be issues with Fancy Feast Pate. My cats use to love it but I have wasted many cases now because in the last 6 months to a year it seems to smell and look different even finding small white fine shreds in it. My cats won’t eat it but then cry for food but won’t eat it. They know something is not right with it if they won’t eat it. I haven’t tried other brands because I don’t want to keep spending money on cases that they won’t eat. The food stores are out of most cat foods to try a can or two of another brand so it is getting difficult to find a food they like. I am wondering if there is a problem with manufacturing and unfortunately there seems to be no quality control on pet foods.
Need to change autoship on this item
Great food but we need more! Did we do an autoship? If so we need it every 4 weeks.
Savory Salmon Feast???
Well, my 6 cats definitely think it is savory and the way they gobble it up it is a feast, barbarian stile.