Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Beef Feast in Roasted Beef Flavor Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty wet food recipe features real meat in gravy for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for all cats, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Supports urinary health and keeps your pal hydrated with moisture from real broth in every bite.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.47Chewy Price$18.50Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Salmon Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.20Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.47Chewy Price$18.50Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Salmon & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.53Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Beef Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$16.78Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Seafood Feast Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.54Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Liver & Chicken Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.60Chewy Price$21.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Meat Broth, Beef, Liver...||Poultry Broth, Chicken, Liver...||Poultry Broth, Turkey, Liver...||Poultry Broth, Chicken, Liver...||Fish Broth, Ocean Whitefish, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
309 Customer Reviews
Our Kitty Loves It!
We feed our cat only wet food, and she has decided she will only eat Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers food. A few years ago she refused all flavors that had beef or fish in them, so we avoided this flavor for awhile, but with the shortages of her favorite chicken and turkey flavors we decided to try to introduce the beef again. She loves it! Good nutrition profile, easy to monitor how much she's eating to avoid weight gain, and even though she refuses to drink water the gravy hydrates her plenty.
Yum! My favorite flavor..
For all my 20 years I've eaten Fancy Feast.. Since the grocer seems to have a hard time stocking it, my mom is happy to get it through Chewy by the boxfull.. Thanks, Chewy!
Buddie Rose loves Chewy
I was happy and grateful that Chewy had the gravy beef lovers as we have been unable to get our Buddie Rose her favorite, Fancy Feast natural tuna fillets. We also are heartbroken that there has been no purely natural tuna treats either. I have asked to be informed as soon as they come in and we waited all month but received no email. Buddie likes the beef okay but she waits for her Tuna. Please, please let us know when you get it. We depend on Chewy.
Hard to find
This is one of my cats favorites and it's been nearly impossible to find. Used Chewy a few years ago for meds for one of my cats and decided to try them again. Was so happy to see this flavor here. My only con is the delivery is a little sketchy . . . FedEx has a tendency to just throw the box on the porch.
I have a very strong healthy ginger boy that has a love for gravy. He wakes me in the morning for breakfast yelling “MOM”. He will slurp up the gravy if he’s ready to go outside, he will leave the meat and finish it when he gets back inside. If I try to feed him the pate type food, he has literally walked away giving me the “stank” face. He rules our house and we love him so much.
I have two inside cats and one feral cat that I feed and they all love the beef flavor. They can't get enough of it.
Cats don't love it but they are picky!:
I like this food for my cats because it is meaty and has gravy. My cats lick the gravy off and leave some of the meat. So aggravating!
Bought this food after picking up two cans in the grocery store just to try it out on my very picky cat. She loved it so much (which shocked me since she would only eat pate previously) that I happily ordered the box from Chewy. She is a bit less enthusiastic about it now, but it’s still a winner, IMO. Nice texture and “aroma”, too.
Too little meat too much gravy
A can practically full of gravy Who needs that Surely not the kitties who are going to get rotten teeth Not good enough! Quality has taken a major tumble!
It's all good
Picky picky these guys are just cats and best friends inside and out. Spoiled feral cats, you betcha they are and that's great. I seem to try to make up for others that are not that fortunate. This beef is good for most all.