Fancy Feast Medleys Tuna Florentine Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Wheat Gluten...||Poultry Broth, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
|Special Diet||—||With Grain||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Bistro-inspired wet food recipe features real meat in delicate sauce for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for all cats, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Supports urinary health and keeps your pal hydrated with moisture from real broth in every bite.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.88Chewy Price$17.94Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Medleys Tuna Primavera Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Medleys Wild Salmon Primavera Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.20Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys White Meat Chicken Tuscany Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Medleys Tender Turkey Primavera Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.03Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Medleys Wild Salmon Florentine Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.44Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Salmon Feast in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.88Chewy Price$21.36List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
she needs a change from pate once in a while
Riley loves the change. I have been using pate and she needs a change once in a while so I am giving her a less mushy kind one can a day. she really likes the hange.
Fighting Finicky Felines Favorite Feast
This is my 2 very finicky cats very favorite food! Since I was out of it, it was very tense for a while over here! Thank you Chewy for sending it SO quickly!
cats love this
thank you for having this available, our local grocery stores haven't carried several Fancy Feast canned foods for over 1 1/2 years. You are a life saver.
Great cat food, as always
Fast & well boxed! Blah, blah, blah, to get to 50 characters.
Drier than the other varieties
After much trial and error I finally found a wet food our cat will eat. He only eats the fish varieties. The last case of this variety was drier, and our cat, who usually licks the bowl clean, will leave half or more in his dish. Also, in my last auto ship of 3 varieties I only received this one, due to the others being out of stock, and I had to resort to dry food and buying from the grocery store. Now all the varieties are out of stock and my order is due to be shipped next week.
The last box of Tuna Florentine is different. It's dark. What happened? Tig doesn't seem to like it as much either. I'm going to change the order and hope he likes what I get.
I get Fancy Feast Tuna Florentine on auto ship and this order the cans are labeled Tuna Florentine but the food inside is something else. The Florentine is white but this food is brown and my cat won’t eat it. So far 7 out of 10 cans is the wrong food. I can’t afford to purchase food that has to be thrown away. Is there anyway I can be compensated and how will I know the next shipment will be correct.
This is not the correct FF Tuna Florentine/looks different, smells different
My latest order of Fancy Feast Tuna Florentine is not the cat food I have been ordering for over a year. The last correct cans Chewy shipped was "Best By date Nov 2023" this new batch is a "Best By date Dec 2023" and is not even close to being the correct product. The tuna looks dark and the sauce is dark brown and slimy or oily. It also dries out quickly. My cat is very unhappy so that makes everyone in the house unhappy, she eats little else. I tried to get an answer from the manufacturer but was told the coloring was natural and if I was not satisified with my order to talk to that company. I have never had a problem with Chewy or the service they provide and hope this can be resolved.
Oh No, It’s Happening!
This is the worst nightmare about cat food that I ever have: My cat loves this food and it has been out stock for a long while. I have been looking for this food in different stores and supermarket since a month without success. I have been mixing the reservation I had with other food because my cat won’t eat another food without the Florentine sauce that this fancy food brings. Literally, my cat would fast all they long until I serve her food with it. I only have a can left. Please Chewy, help me and keep this food in stock and at a good price that won’t hurt my pocket. Thanks!
Yum, Yum, Perfect
Misha is a very fussy Eater only likes Tuna & Chicken Florentine. Glad it is back in stock.