Farnam FenCare Safe-Guard Horse Dewormer, 5-oz bagBy Farnam
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- These dewormer pellets have a palatable apple flavor that’s great for horse who don’t like pastes or liquids.
- One 5-ounce packet helps treat up to 1,250 lbs.
- Helps control small and large strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
- Approved for horses of all ages, including breeding stallions, foals and broodmares at any stage of lactation or pregnancy.
- Contains 1.96% Fenbendazole.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: 1.96% Fenbendazole, Inactive: Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate...||Active Ingredient: Ivermectin 1.55%, Praziquantel 7.75%.||fenbendazole||Each 120 mL bottle contains equal parts of: Arsenic alb 8x, Calc carb 12x, Chenopodium anth 8x...||SD Alcohol 40, Menthol, Calendula Extract...|
|Health Feature||Anti-Parasitic||Anti-Parasitic||Anti-Parasitic||Anti-Parasitic||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
I have a choker can this be soaked in water?
Answer by • May 13, 2021
This dewormer is a palatable, apple flavored pellet formula—easy to mix with the horse’s existing feed. We don't recommend soaking these pellets however they can be mixed in with the other soaked feed.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By allensmom on May 11, 2021
I used this on my yearling and he shed out immediately. Was obviously very easy to feed. Just got more for my pregnant broodmares and other yearlings as well.