Farnam Quietex Focusing & Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.62-lb tubBy Farnam
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Unique formula uses seven active ingredients to help keep horses calm, focused and composed in stressful situations.
- Doesn’t cause drowsiness or affect performance—perfect for traveling, competition, vet, farrier or dental visits.
- Excellent to use when working on heavy training, performance activities, competitions, racing and tailering.
- Keeps your horse calm for two hours and is safe enough to be used every eight hours.
- Easy-to-administer hay flavored pellets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Starch, Glucose, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Tryptophan, Melatonin, Theanine...||Active Ingredients per Ounce (Scoop): L-Tryptophan (2500 mg/scoop), Thiamine (1000 mg/scoop), Inositol (1000 mg/scoop)...||Active Ingredients: Magnesium 7500mg, Thiamine 2000mg, L-Tryptophan 125mg...||Active: Sweet Orange Essential Oil 400 Mg, Magnesium 1500 Mg, Inactive: Yeast Culture...|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Eye Care, Calming||Calming||Vitamins & Minerals, Calming|
|Food Flavor||Hay||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
So far so good
We've been using this for my daughter's Arabian gelding. He was not focused and super hyper more so than usual for an arabian. This really helped him focus and everything went smoother without taking his get up and go. We use it one hour prior to event and he is focused. We have skipped it as well and he did good.
This is one more try to calm my mare down and after a week it is nit working. She is scared of the wind.
Calm and Happy
I've been using this for two months on onecof my horses and I've noticed a definite difference in her reactions to noises and movement.