Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful defense for hardworking horses!
- Quick knockdown, long-lasting protection against flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Formulated with multiple active ingredients that keep working up to 14 days.
- The coat conditioners provide a healthy shine.
- Available in multiple sizes, including an economical easy-pour gallon refill size! Assortment may vary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$78.99Chewy Price$115.69List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Horse Hoof Care Hoof Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$18.60Chewy Price$34.79List Price$17.67Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research All-Phase Low-Starch Ration Balancer Pellet Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$116.10Chewy Price$165.38List Price$110.29Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Recovery Extruded Performance Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$17.69Chewy Price$16.81Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bag$155.95Chewy Price$240.08List Price$148.15Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$89.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Joint Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-qt bottle$25.99Chewy Price$38.60List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 2.5-gal bottle$56.95Chewy Price$59.95List Price$54.10Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$59.95Chewy Price$85.98List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Powder Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...||Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% ...||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...||Lemongrass Oil Cedar Oil Peppermint Oil Geranium Oil Water Soap Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Good tick repellent spray
This product does its job well. I use it to deter ticks by applying to my horse's legs, chest, and flanks weekly. He lives in a wooden area with a creek and high tick population. This stuff works!
Helps the fly control
The flies are relentless towards my old boy. This helps a lot! I like the spray nozzle, it doesn't jam like some styles.
Great for Sensitive Skin!
I have a boarder who’s horse has very sensitive skin. Tri Tec 14 is what works best for him. He has not had any skin issues and the fly spray does it’s intended job. I’m well pleased.
Works well and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Opps on the packaging/shipping
I like this product, it smells very good compared to many others. I've ordered it several times and am so glad Chewy is selling more and more horse products, as our area has lots of horses but no feed/tack store. I just received my order, which came quickly, to find the box wet. The bottle was shrink-wrapped. I'm guessing that's to keep the liquid in if the bottle was compromised. Nothing wrong with the bottle except that the cap wasn't on tight. The product leaked out of the shrink wrap. Fortunately I didn't order any fuzzy toys!
Recommend this product
works great for my pony! I would recommend this spray, flys, mosquito, nats gone for hours
It Really Works on Flies
I have a big Rhodesian Ridgeback (dog - although people say he is as big as a horse) that for some reason, gets covered in flies during the summer. I spray this stuff on him and the flies go away. It's really that simple. It's only good for about one day though.
excellent horse spray
Tri-Tec is my favorite horse spray. It repels and kills the flies the most effectively,IMO, but also smells very fresh and not so strong as other sprays. Chewy has the best price on it too.
I would give this 1000 stars
This product is amazing!! I have been struggling for months to keep the flies off with my donkeys; I have purchased creams, sprays, ointments, fly mask, and leg wraps!! you name it I tried it and it didn’t work. And anything that did work really only worked for a few hours. I put this on my donkeys NINE days ago and I haven’t seen a fly sense!!! my donkeys are happier than ever and looking so healthy!! I love, love this spray and will being buying it for the rest of my life!!!
Did not work for my horses
I was excited to try this after seeing all the great reviews, but it was not at all effective for my two horses. Tried applying more of it, more often, without any change. The Pyrhana works MUCH better!