Farnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Conditioner works to instantly remove tangles, leaving your horse's mane and tail looking healthy and naturally shiny.
- Specially formulated silicone takes tangles out fast.
- Adds thick, full volume as it smooths and shines your horse’s hair
- Concentrated formula features a signature herbal fragrance.
- Great for use on both horses and dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Mega Tek Rebuilder Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$184.99Chewy Price$175.74Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.35Chewy Price$15.53Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Gel, 32-oz bottle$36.41Chewy Price$34.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.30Chewy Price$16.35List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Premier Cream Rinse Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Avocado Mist Horse Conditioner & Detangler, 1-gal$61.99Chewy Price$56.00Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Show Polish Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.07Chewy Price$12.42Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Equine Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- eZall Total Body Horse Wash Equine & Livestock Horse Wash, 1-gal bottle$36.35Chewy Price$40.39List Price
- Farnam Green Spot Out Spray-On Dry Clean Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$14.39List Price$8.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Contains Specially Formulated Silicones To Take Out The Tangles||—||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Peg 7 Amodimethicone...||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Hairball Control, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Polish and detangle
I usually use a different, more expensive brand of detangler on my horses. Thought I’d take a chance, and try this Farnam brand. It looks, and feels, just like the more expensive one. It worked exactly like the other! I will definitely buy again.
Love all Vetrolin products from shampoos to conditioners. This is great for tail and mane conditioning and detangling !
Only product to use
The only product allowed in on my Arabians black long mane and tail - perfect for finger combing my beauty.
Works great, feels better than the other brand except I hate the smell, otherwise it would be 5 stars.
Must have during bur season!
I alternate between Vetrolin and Cowboy Magic detanglers for my Percheron with a very thick mane, tail, and forelock. This product is the thicker of the two and I always feel like I end up using more product. However, it lasts longer in her hair. Meaning routine application dramatically lessens the amount of time I spend taking burs out of her mane, tail, and especially her forelock. The burs just slide right out. I even use it on her feather when the burs are at their worst. I like the smell, it’s faintly menthol as you would think of Vetrolin liniment.
Vetrolin does the job
An outstanding product. I have Arabians with long names and nothing works better. I highly recommend this product!
I have never found anything better for thick long tails and manes. One of my horses has a mane that curls and turns into dreds because his hair is fine. This stuff helps me work it right out.
A Staple in my Tack Box
I was introduced to this product years ago and now I always have a backup. Perfect for manes, feathers, and tails and I'll also dilute and use on my horses face.
Beautiful Tail & Mane
Have used many different products on my horses, but prefer this one. A little goes a long way! I am able to brush and comb my mare's tail with a minimum of breakage and loss.
When paired with Vetrolin White n Brite shampoo, grooming has become so much easier. My Cotons have much brighter coats, and the comb glides through their hair when using this conditioner/ detangler. Much less matting, too. Happier dogs and a happier owner/groomer!